1. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Final Fantasy 7 or xv are both awful gameplay wise. With this it actually feels like you are playing a game for real instead of waiting there and taking turns with enemies that rAndomly appear.

2. Post
    jords wrote:
    It's like every time I read it I notice more mistakes.

3. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    For me its better than the older Final Fanties. For all the talk about how good the old ff games were , they all had sh*t gameplay. Nostalgia aside , Final Fantasy 7 or xv are both awful gameplay wise. With this it actually feels like you are playing a game for real instead of waiting there and taking turns with enemies that rAndomly appear.

Its a 7.5/10 so far for me. But easily better than the Final Fantasy games before it.
    lmao my boi what are you talking about? the old Final Fantasies were the building blocks for RPGS today, if you don't like that style then you don't like RPG's lol this game at best was a hybrid of GTA and Dragon Age/ the Witcher only all of those games alone were better than this game sooo.....??? i mean to each there own but how the **** is FFVII awful gameplay wise lmao millennial? troll? and you also said FFVII AND XV are both awful gameplay wise....at the same time you're praising how this game is better than FFVII and XV...? do you not understand that we ARE talking about XV? also I don't know if you actually played XV but...the enemies randomly appear in this game too soo.....???

4. Post
    Too much butchering of the English language in this thread.

5. Post
    I obviously meant 7 and x had crap gameplay when compared to xv. Which still only has decent gameplay. I finished 7 when I was younger but I remember the game being a complere grind just to see beautiful world design. It wasnt hard just complete grind running around grass with enemies you dont see then a random battle appears where you just wait and take turns. Wtf is that. I wouldnt finish a game like that now, just average gameplay.

Atleast now you see all the enemies , and actually press buttons in real time to do attacks.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Too much butchering of the English language in this thread.

I don't really care miss , You just have horrible comprehension problems if you can't understand people that make few spelling and grammatical mistakes. You need to get better at life if you want to be a proper wife.. eva

7. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    I don't really care miss , You just have horrible comprehension problems if you can't understand people that make few spelling and grammatical mistakes. You need to get better at life if you want to be a proper wife.. eva

8. Post
    F U C K.

9. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    I obviously meant 7 and x had crap gameplay when compared to xv. Which still only has decent gameplay. I finished 7 when I was younger but I remember the game being a complere grind just to see beautiful world design. It wasnt hard just complete grind running around grass with enemies you dont see then a random battle appears where you just wait and take turns. Wtf is that. I wouldnt finish a game like that now, just average gameplay.

Atleast now you see all the enemies , and actually press buttons in real time to do attacks.
    lmao what grind? THAT IS A CLASSIC RPG DUDE LOL the only grind in FFVII was to get every limit break, master all the materia's if you chose to do so and get the golden chocobo...the game itself was pretty straight forward. 90% of XV is a grind lmao what are you talking about dude. I don't know what game you're remembering, but it's not VII bud. and you're right, we should've all just read your mind and known you obviously meant X not XV....lol you clearly don't like classic RPG's so stick to terrible action RPG's, ( the real grind fests )

10. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:

Yes I get you like to be edgy with a name like krimzin tv and contribute only negatively on these forums.

Any comment that is slightly even mainstream oriented to you seems crazy but there is no need to act childish everytime someone doesn't think like you or makes a slight error in spelling.

I doubt you even enjoy any games given how much of a cynical borefest you appear to be on these forums.

For your record im not a hardcore FF or a classic rpg fan. It does not make my comments any less valid. FF 7 was a bore to play but I completed it and 10 , the story and worlds were the interesting parts.

Im enjoying FF 15 more for its Good (relatively) gameplay over the turn based bore fests.

Really hope they continue in this direction and nail the story next time and refine the gameplay further.

They can give remakes for for the hardcore people that still like turn based.

11. Post
    Patrick_Bateman wrote:
    lmao what grind? THAT IS A CLASSIC RPG DUDE LOL the only grind in FFVII was to get every limit break, master all the materia's if you chose to do so and get the golden chocobo...the game itself was pretty straight forward. 90% of XV is a grind lmao what are you talking about dude. I don't know what game you're remembering, but it's not VII bud. and you're right, we should've all just read your mind and known you obviously meant X not XV....lol you clearly don't like classic RPG's so stick to terrible action RPG's, ( the real grind fests )
    The battles were boring az it gets. Never felt like I was controlling the characters, more like just managing them. Repititive. Games I remember from then like the original mgs, resident evil series , dino crisis I can go back to now and they all have great gameplay. FF7 and the turn based ff gets really boring if I try to play it now because they were more based on the interesting world, great characters , story etc. But the playing part feels so much like a chore.

12. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    The battles were boring az it gets. Never felt like I was controlling the characters, more like just managing them. Repititive. Games I remember from then like the original mgs, resident evil series , dino crisis I can go back to now and they all have great gameplay. FF7 and the turn based ff gets really boring if I try to play it now because they were more based on the interesting world, great characters , story etc. But the playing part feels so much like a chore.
    ......so again, you're NOT a fan of classic turn based rpg's gotcha, better to just come out and say that before picking certain games in the genre to criticize. The same could be said about action rpgs ( boring and repetitive button mash/ hold a button ) i get people not being a fan of turn based, it's not for everyone, but picking one of the most iconic games in the genre to make your point when you could've just said " not a fan of turn based rpgs" would've avoided much of the confusion and replies you got lmao your points about the grind was still insanely off and the games you mentioned above ( MGS, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis etc..) aren't any kind of RPG so don't really know why you're bringing them up ( I agree those games were amazing though )

13. Post
    Usergame, I find it odd you would single Krimzin as being a negative influence on the forums when he regularly contributes positive, meaningful and thoughtful muses on GP....also I agree re: FFXV's combat, I think it's a step in the right direction for sure.

Now, can we get back to why there isn't a button to swipe Noctis' ****ing bangs to the side: I swear I would pay IRL $20 to swipe that one bit of anime fresh hair from the centre of my forehead whilst adventuring in Eos (the magitek is getting to my OCD side)

14. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Yes I get you like to be edgy with a name like krimzin tv and contribute only negatively on these forums.
    Any comment that is slightly even mainstream oriented to you seems crazy but there is no need to act childish everytime someone doesn't think like you or makes a slight error in spelling.
    I doubt you even enjoy any games given how much of a cynical borefest you appear to be on these forums.
    For your record im not a hardcore FF or a classic rpg fan. It does not make my comments any less valid. FF 7 was a bore to play but I completed it and 10 , the story and worlds were the interesting parts.
    Im enjoying FF 15 more for its Good (relatively) gameplay over the turn based bore fests.
    Really hope they continue in this direction and nail the story next time and refine the gameplay further.
    They can give remakes for for the hardcore people that still like turn based.
    Firstly, stop making so many unnecessary line breaks all over the place, your drivel is slowly degrading my scroll wheel.
    1 a) It's KrimzinZV, it's spelt with a Z you illiterate.
    1 b) How does my name make me edgy? It's not like it's xXxstasihitlermurderyourparents27xXx or something? HOW IS MY NAME EDGY?! I literately just picked a bunch of random letters and happened to be sitting on a red sofa when I came up with the name.
    1 c) Since you're new here you wouldn't have seen all the stuff I've given away for free here, or the podcasts that took me 3 weeks of editing + weeks of organising just for people on this forum. Ask yourself before you have a go at me or anyone else here that's been here for years longer than you, what have you done to positively contribute?
    2 a) What?
    2 b) If anyone is childish here it's you.
    2 c) I wasn't even having a go at how you wrote your last post, but the content. Your other post is completely unintelligible however and reads like you slammed you face into the keyboard instead of typing like any normal person trying to raise an actual point.
    3) where did you pull this falsity this from?
    4) If you didn't even like FFVII why would you go and play FFX? And if FFVII and FFX were so boring why complete them? It couldn't have been that bad if you completed them both.
    5) What you mean to say is you don't like turn based games, you could have just said that in the first place and moved on. FFXV is doing combat differently because Square Enix want to try something different and have the budget for it as well as not being held back by technical limitations, the combat is simply not comparable between VII/X and XV.

For the record, this is an Eva unit

Try harder next time.

15. Post
    IST wrote:
    Usergame, I find it odd you would single Krimzin as being a negative influence on the forums when he regularly contributes positive, meaningful and thoughtful muses on GP
    really? i've never seen anything like it in the anime section

16. Post
    kazza wrote:
    really? i've never seen anything like it in the anime section
    That's because you have bad taste, Seishirou Tsugumi > all > gorilla.

17. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Firstly, stop making so many unnecessary line breaks all over the place, your drivel is slowly degrading my scroll wheel.
    1 a) It's KrimzinZV, it's spelt with a Z you illiterate.
    1 b) How does my name make me edgy? It's not like it's xXxstasihitlermurderyourparents27xXx or something? HOW IS MY NAME EDGY?! I literately just picked a bunch of random letters and happened to be sitting on a red sofa when I came up with the name.
    1 c) Since you're new here you wouldn't have seen all the stuff I've given away for free here, or the podcasts that took me 3 weeks of editing + weeks of organising just for people on this forum. Ask yourself before you have a go at me or anyone else here that's been here for years longer than you, what have you done to positively contribute?
    2 a) What?
    2 b) If anyone is childish here it's you.
    2 c) I wasn't even having a go at how you wrote your last post, but the content. Your other post is completely unintelligible however and reads like you slammed you face into the keyboard instead of typing like any normal person trying to raise an actual point.
    3) where did you pull this falsity this from?
    4) If you didn't even like FFVII why would you go and play FFX? And if FFVII and FFX were so boring why complete them? It couldn't have been that bad if you completed them both.
    5) What you mean to say is you don't like turn based games, you could have just said that in the first place and moved on. FFXV is doing combat differently because Square Enix want to try something different and have the budget for it as well as not being held back by technical limitations, the combat is simply not comparable between VII/X and XV.

For the record, this is an Eva unit

Try harder next time.
    Name:  clapping.gif
Views: 153
Size:  431.3 KB

18. Post
    Just received the game for my bday and been playing for a couple of hours. I actually don't mind the new gameplay style.

19. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Just received the game for my bday and been playing for a couple of hours. I actually don't mind the new gameplay style.
    wait till you beat the game lol i mean to each there own, but i was excited for the first 20 hours until i realized 80% of the game is hunts and the fetch-me's if that's your thing though that's cool, i hope you enjoy the game!

20. Post
    Patrick_Bateman wrote:
    wait till you beat the game lol i mean to each there own, but i was excited for the first 20 hours until i realized 80% of the game is hunts and the fetch-me's if that's your thing though that's cool, i hope you enjoy the game!
    This game has all the parallels with MGSV for me, right down to the point where it totally pissed me off and I was barely able to finish it.

The first 2/3 of the game is AMAZING, 9/10 shit and I couldn't fathom why people where putting it down.
    The last 1/3 of the game is utter horse shit and ****ing ruins any semblance of caring I had for the world/characters/game...5/10 at best.

This EXACT thing happened with MGSV but I liked the first 2/3 of that even better, so that last 1/3 comedown hit like a night after MDMA mixed with a whole bottle of Laphroaig (aka hard).

Kojima-san at least had Konami to blame for hating on him.....Jesus, I've never turned face on a game quite like I did with FFXV.

It didn't help that the game decided to wipe ALL of my save games (apart from the 2 auto save slots) after a game update most of the way through the gutter whore that is chapter 13... making me lose a bunch of progress, also wiping (well, blacking out to be exact) ALL of my Prompto/Saved photos except the ones from chapter 13 onward so I couldn't have a decent:

Spoiler:

Nice work making me want to strangle you slightly Based Tabata

21. Post
    IST wrote:
    It didn't help that the game decided to wipe ALL of my save games (apart from the 2 auto save slots) after a game update most of the way through the gutter whore that is chapter 13... making me lose a bunch of progress, also wiping (well, blacking out to be exact) ALL of my Prompto/Saved photos except the ones from chapter 13 onward so I couldn't have a decent:
    Oh damn, glad that I didn't buy this on PS4. 2017's PC version with all of the "story patches" on day 1 is going to be sweet.

Did that uncapped FPS patch for PS4 Pro ever come? EDIT: Nope, no FPS Pro yet.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 12th January 2017 at 7:02 am.

22. Post
    IST wrote:
    This game has all the parallels with MGSV for me, right down to the point where it totally pissed me off and I was barely able to finish it.

The first 2/3 of the game is AMAZING, 9/10 shit and I couldn't fathom why people where putting it down.
    The last 1/3 of the game is utter horse shit and ****ing ruins any semblance of caring I had for the world/characters/game...5/10 at best.

This EXACT thing happened with MGSV but I liked the first 2/3 of that even better, so that last 1/3 comedown hit like a night after MDMA mixed with a whole bottle of Laphroaig (aka hard).

Kojima-san at least had Konami to blame for hating on him.....Jesus, I've never turned face on a game quite like I did with FFXV.

Spoiler:

Nice work making me want to strangle you slightly Based Tabata
    lmfao i had the EXACT same thing happen to me with my photos...( I'm on Xbox One ) they glitched out and are permanently black ( except for any new ones I take ) since i couldn't find anything online about anyone else having issues i just decided to delete them all and when i play through again with NG+ ( when they add the new cutscenes and added story to the main campaign, not the DLC in the season pass ) i'll just have to "try" and get those sometimes impossible to get shots again ( seriously Prompto how hard is it to take a good picture sometimes? like he's just randomly clicking the Cam sometimes haha )

agreed with everything else ( i assume your very first comment about this review was before finishing the game I enjoyed the first half-ish of the game too aside from the boring fetch-me's and being limited to 1 hunt at a time, ) Tabata did kind of have square to blame too for the rushed end result since 15 technically only had about 4 years of development ( after they scrapped Versus 13 when Numora left ) so i'll GIVE HIM that, and we ARE getting that free update i mentioned above so that's a plus. The disappointing MGSV feeling is real though with this game, both had SUCH potential to be amazing, characters, story and world all have potential.

here's hoping the FFVII remake doesn't take a dump on my dreams haha

23. Post
    Patrick_Bateman wrote:
    lmfao i had the EXACT same thing happen to me with my photos...( I'm on Xbox One ) they glitched out and are permanently black ( except for any new ones I take ) since i couldn't find anything online about anyone else having issues i just decided to delete them all and when i play through again with NG+ ( when they add the new cutscenes and added story to the main campaign, not the DLC in the season pass ) i'll just have to "try" and get those sometimes impossible to get shots again ( seriously Prompto how hard is it to take a good picture sometimes? like he's just randomly clicking the Cam sometimes haha )

agreed with everything else ( i assume your very first comment about this review was before finishing the game I enjoyed the first half-ish of the game too aside from the boring fetch-me's and being limited to 1 hunt at a time, ) Tabata did kind of have square to blame too for the rushed end result since 15 technically only had about 4 years of development ( after they scrapped Versus 13 when Numora left ) so i'll GIVE HIM that, and we ARE getting that free update i mentioned above so that's a plus. The disappointing MGSV feeling is real though with this game, both had SUCH potential to be amazing, characters, story and world all have potential.

here's hoping the FFVII remake doesn't take a dump on my dreams haha
    Yeah man I found it so weird I couldn't find anyone else either with the photo problem; it seriously killed my ending feels!

I just couldn't believe after loving the initial part of the journey so much, how much I could turn on a game: MGSV should of ended at Chapter 1, and FFXV at Chapter 12 IMO lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

24. Post
    It took me a while to come around to the game play but 6 hours in its getting pretty good.

Combat isn't as satisfying as Witcher 3 or Darksouls / Bloodbourne...I think i prefer turn based JRPGS.

25. Post
    My photos went blank too (like 100+ of them).

I assumed it was because I upgraded to a Xbox S over Christmas and my photos were saved on the old console. *shrugs*