Israel declaring war on NZ

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 5 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Has anyone even considered the fact that if Israel decided to f*ck us up they might not use their military? There's no rule saying that they have to invade and occupy us if they go to war. Hell, they don't even have to officially declare war in the first place. This ain't the 20th century anymore, and there's nothing stopping them using the same tactics as any other terror organisation around the world.

Consider what 20 mossad could do if they start using car bombs on civilian targets, or hosing down shopping malls and primary schools with automatic weapons. If they're really smart, they leave evidence that pins it on another terrorist organisation, and then the US gets to bomb another middle eastern country for sh*ts and giggles.
    Not to mention they probably have a nuke or two at their disposal.

2. Post
    - Poland and USSR took German pre-WWII land, was that done in recognition or honour?

Israel, just took land that was recognised as Palestine in 1922 as part of the League of Nation Mandate

Which continued under articles 77-80 of the UN Charter.

3. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Has anyone even considered the fact that if Israel decided to f*ck us up they might not use their military? There's no rule saying that they have to invade and occupy us if they go to war. Hell, they don't even have to officially declare war in the first place. This ain't the 20th century anymore, and there's nothing stopping them using the same tactics as any other terror organisation around the world.

Consider what 20 mossad could do if they start using car bombs on civilian targets, or hosing down shopping malls and primary schools with automatic weapons. If they're really smart, they leave evidence that pins it on another terrorist organisation, and then the US gets to bomb another middle eastern country for sh*ts and giggles.
    Yeah it seems like a lot of people here are really underestimating Israel.

4. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    +1

I feel like some people think it's in a similar state as Iraq and Afghanistan just because it's in the Middle East

5. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    - Poland and USSR took German pre-WWII land, was that done in recognition or honour?

Israel, just took land that was recognised as Palestine in 1922 as part of the League of Nation Mandate

Which continued under articles 77-80 of the UN Charter.
    It's not a question of whether the two parties recognise it. It's whether everyone else recognises it.

And as for the honour system question, exactly! They didn't honour the borders and thus that land changed hands. Now will everyone else recognise Russia's new land? Or disagree/go to war (ie, WWII, no one recognised Germany's actions as being okay enough to let them do it)

There's no ruling body, and no legal ownership of land just everyone agreeing to the honour system, until they break it. Then things change (for the better or worse depending on who is doing what).

"We agree to do what the UN says" rather than, "The UN is throwing the entire Israel in prison for breaking the law"

Every once in a while something happens, and the nations affected need to suck it up, or go to war. China has mostly sucked it up with Taiwan, they're just being dicks, whereas Israel is going to war.

6. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Every once in a while something happens, and the nations affected need to suck it up, or go to war. China has mostly sucked it up with Taiwan, they're just being dicks, whereas Israel is going to war.
    Which is why I believe in the one state is the best long-term option with equal rights for both Arabs and Jews as Israelis. Not this divided two state option

7. Post
    great! it's a good thing people from the middle east are renowned for their ability to compromise and be reasonable.

8. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Which is why I believe in the one state is the best long-term option with equal rights for both Arabs and Jews as Israelis. Not this divided two state option
    You go tell them to form one state.

NZ and Australia would do well as one country as well.

Singapore and Malaysia would make sense. US and Canada.

Actually, lets just consolidate the whole Middle East into one country, a single governing body would give the people a unified direction and stop most of the wars, for the wars that continue due to rebels the combined armed forces should sort that out.

Why stop there? A single, unified global government. No more trade barriers, or warring leaders.

Man, you're getting the biggest eyeroll from me.

9. Post
    We're all going to die

10. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    It's pure hot air, Israel isn't going to do anything meaningful.

11. Post
    The price of their second rate Hollywood crap may go up. Through their networking abilities, they could affect our economy. They don't need to "invade". Don't underestimate the Jew.

12. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Man, you're getting the biggest eyeroll from me.
    Let's divide NZ into Iwi controlled areas.

13. Post
    We will fight Israel with Palestine's jihad army

14. Post
    Not many people here seem to understand history.

15. Post
    where's clockblock the great history buff when you need em

16. Post
    SUPERDUPERNAY wrote:
    We will fight Israel with Palestine's jihad army
    Holy shit. Welcome back.

17. Post
    I surrender!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0601214.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	215701

(I declare this thread is now about hot IDF chicks!)

Name:	9c2cb4b4825e0e90552397d591ff53f4.jpg 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	215702

18. Post

19. Post
    Some of those uniforms are non-standard-tight...

20. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I surrender!

By far your best post ever.

21. Post

22. Post
    Abo wrote:
    In the end this whole thing will die down in a few weeks - the UN is a toothless organization and have no ability to enforce any decision so it will just be ignored
    we will be very very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are

23. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I surrender!

nice I prefer that Israel Invades NZ instead of sending a sub and nuking us.
    Last edited by Thunderstorm; 3rd January 2017 at 5:08 am.

24. Post
    Righto lads, here's our plan:

Name:	THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE.JPG 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	215711

25. Post
    That ought to bring house prices down.