The Racist Butcher

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    that was towards privoxy moron.

i didnt write a story about how being white is so hard. go cry about cultural marxism
    I wrote a story about the advantages of being Maori.

You might want to use the quote button more often.

2. Post
    With the amount of mental illness in the world I should say that being mentally healthy is a privilege and all healthy people need to be aware of it. It's pretty ****ing tedious with all that nonsensical rambling going on in every possible area.

Don't get the fad.

3. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    that was towards privoxy moron.
    A large part has to do with them being the minority, just like the minority population in any country.

Moron.

4. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Hours after the Race Relations Commissioner called Sir Peter Leitch "the least racist person" she knew, she has condemned his comments as "casual racism".
    As I said earlier re the Warriors supporting Peter Leitch and saying he's not racist; it misses the point of him saying the racist thing that should be condemned. How does Susan Devoy not know this basic fact? God she's useless in that job.

5. Post
    Maori need to be helped. This is their country.

6. Post
    So what are you doing to help mr musk? complaining about ti on the internet like the housing/immigration/chinese/national problems?

7. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    If I steal your car and get away with it, it's not your car anymore, it's mine.

8. Post
    TMB has good deals but I find their quality varies a lot.

9. Post
    Racist jokes are hilarious.

ElonMusk wrote:
    They are being helped, but it's at a point where they've got to help themselves. One has to ask how long they can keep crying "the white man is keeping them down" before they'll actually sort their shit out and move on.

10. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    If I steal your car and get away with it, it's not your car anymore, it's mine.
    If I download a copy of your car, and in 200 years my great great great great great grandkids inherit the floppy drive I saved it on, its theirs.

11. Post
    blackbox wrote:
    Racist jokes are hilarious.

They are being helped, but it's at a point where they've got to help themselves. One has to ask how long they can keep crying "the white man is keeping them down" before they'll actually sort their shit out and move on.
    Sorry but how is selling THEIR land to foreigners (last year over 1% of the total landmass of NZ was sold to foreigners) helping them? or the rest of us for that matter?

Coffeeshop wrote:
    So what are you doing to help mr musk? complaining about ti on the internet like the housing/immigration/chinese/national problems?
    Informing people I meet about what's going on. Most people are genuinely shocked when they find out about what's going on. The media isn't doing their job.

Vote NZ First, the only party that isn't racist.

12. Post
    Ah right, so nothing at all, about what I expected.

13. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    Ah right, so nothing at all, about what I expected.
    What do you expect me to do?

14. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Sorry but how is selling THEIR land to foreigners (last year over 1% of the total landmass of NZ was sold to foreigners) helping them? or the rest of us for that matter?

15. Post
    Boy hrs so delusion and misinformed its mind numbing

16. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    No one expects anything of you at this point.

17. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    No one expects anything of you at this point.
    Well at least put on his big boy pants and move out of his parents house like a grown up.

18. Post
    Oh my, just when you think this guy can't deliver more you hear that reassuring repetitive beep of a truck backing up your driveway to deliver another fresh load of lols

19. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Aquire some sort of spine? start a group?

20. Post
    Is it really silviaderp?

21. Post
    What are you bitches arguing about now?

22. Post
    blackbox wrote:
    Is it really silviaderp?
    Yup

23. Post
    Dude is well known racist and douche, i'm surprised it has come out now, been a racist prick for years

24. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    I was neither here nor involved when that happened. Has nothing to do with me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	215754

ElonMusk wrote:
    Vote NZ First, the only party that isn't racist.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9076032.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	215753

25. Post
    It's OK if you don't understand Frio. Do try, though.