1. Post
    16-16
    Cruden 1-3 goal kicks tonight

2. Post
    Imagine if the blues 10 had kicked that penalty from right infront.

3. Post
    Haha blues have been such are cluster**** in these last few minutes.

4. Post
    Rofl. What a terrible last few minutes. Blues 10 should have really got that kick, what a loser.

5. Post
    Credit where it's due to the blues, they put everything out there. But it just shows how mind bogglingly stupid these selections are of Tana's.

How bloody good was d Mac and pulu

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

6. Post
    A draw was pretty good coming from a Highlander fan.

ludez wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks Pulu isn't that great? His defense is solid, but he just seems so slow at clearing the ball a lot of the time, and makes some pretty bad decision making.

7. Post
    Good game of rugby.

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Credit where it's due to the blues, they put everything out there. But it just shows how mind bogglingly stupid these selections are of Tana's.

Pulu was good but did some poor kicks early doors.

DMac has put himself in contention for a bench spot in the ABs 23

9. Post
    hmm Mckenzie is simply magic. Chiefs hands let them down abit but then the conditions were iffy and the Blues dropped the pill enough times as well. The lack of veterans of the Blues showed big time in the end , you cannot expect players with only 2-3 years of experience to carry a tight game in the end.

10. Post
    Can't forget ioane though he was great too.

11. Post
    Damian is brilliant but I don't think he's the guy to have against the Lions, he makes a few too many mistakes. He'll be close, but I can see him really cracking the AB's next year or later this year.

12. Post
    Damian offers goal kicking. Which may be required. Barrett i guess will kick for us vs Lions but he can go cold.

13. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Damian is brilliant but I don't think he's the guy to have against the Lions, he makes a few too many mistakes. He'll be close, but I can see him really cracking the AB's next year or later this year.
    Totally agree.

Man, another injury for nanai williams, that guys made of glass.
    Refs seem to be really making a point of not awarding penalties for the half backs shooting the pass at players on the ground / not rolling far enough away in the rucks...good to see!

14. Post
    Even though the match was played in wet conditions was expecting a much better watch, skills by both sides were rubbish a fair bit of the time, so a draw was probably the right result.