Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Game was 400% funded yesterday, $4.4 mil. I've got my CE locked down.
    That's crazy good: I like how Fig doesn't cut off funding for lazy donators too; keeps the $ flowing in, and that total going up

2. Post
    I'm hoping that pillars of eternity 2 will have at least 500 hours of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln_plWALAoI

Their narrative designer Carrie Patel at 3:12 into the video actually looks like one of the characters in the game!

She has a pretty nice haircut too.

I want pillars of eternity 2 to be more epic than Baldur's gate 2!

Obsidian has already received an outrageous amount of $4.4 million dollars in funding so I hope they make good use of the money and create an epic game.

3. Post
    Not sure if I'd call $4.4M outrageous....Costs a lot to make and publish a game.

Regardless, I would love it to be BG2 quality too

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

4. Post
    Let's remember it's a Josh Sawyer game lol

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Game was 400% funded yesterday, $4.4 mil. I've got my CE locked down.
    I missed out on backing the first game so wan't going to miss out here. Was only going to do the base game but ended up with the Premium Digital and added the DLC to it.

6. Post
    I got the Elite CE with the Old Nua statue + hardcover guidebook and the expansion DLC. 239 USD including shipping so not too bad.

7. Post
    500 hours gameplay is excessive and will impact on the quality of the game. Think of how many quests they would have to add into the game to make it that large. The writing would suffer as would the QA. Anything over 35 hours is fine by me.