Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Cyrax78 wrote:
    f*cked me off for the last time idc what happens to this account ban me mother f uckers
    You could always have simply logged out and not come back. Grow up.

2. Post
    I've been playing inquisition a bit more after Chris said he liked it and I must admit it is actually getting better. The first 20 hours was an exercise in frustration but the story is kind of redeeming the shonky game mechanics. Some of the maps are pretty reasonable which results in the respawns not being so noticeable. Fallow Marsh would be my favourite so far where the only respawns happened when I stood in the marsh which actually made some sense. 3-4 tweaks and it could actually have been a pretty good game.

3. Post
    korgz wrote:
    The first 20 hours was an exercise in frustration
    Is that all?

4. Post
    korgz wrote:
    I've been playing inquisition a bit more after Chris said he liked it and I must admit it is actually getting better. The first 20 hours was an exercise in frustration but the story is kind of redeeming the shonky game mechanics. Some of the maps are pretty reasonable which results in the respawns not being so noticeable. Fallow Marsh would be my favourite so far where the only respawns happened when I stood in the marsh which actually made some sense. 3-4 tweaks and it could actually have been a pretty good game.
    The thing is to leave the Hinterlands asap and let the actual game/critical path kick in.

5. Post
    It's a real shame. The name BioWare used to mean something, that little badge on the front of the case used to be an assurance of quality - you knew the product within was going to be an RPG of some sort, and it was going to be bloody excellent to boot. Alas, in little over half a decade the name BioWare now represents an average-at-best studio pumping out high budget games of questionable quality using their poorly executed psuedo-progressiveness as a major selling point while all of the important factors in a games quality are left ignored. Regardless, the RPG elements in recent releases like Dragon Age Inquisition weren't terrible which indicates they can at least still do SOMETHING right, but in turning to another genre? I suspect (and a part of me kind of hopes, in a weird Old Yeller sort of way) that BioWare may be digging their own grave with this one and even if they don't, I have zero doubt the game will be mediocre regardless.

korgz wrote:
    8. Dorian/Iron Bull reward you with a "romantic" encounter around the fireplace
    Oh joy, another excuse to post this

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Not surprised. The EA taint is becoming full on rot.
    Take an RPG developer and make them into something else. Ruin them, and then drop them.

This journey began years ago, and I expect them to drop RPGs entirely along with the single player focus.

EA claims another victim.
    I want to disagree with you so very much but.... I just can't. Such a shame, I have loved Bioware games for so many years. At least I have CD Projekt Red now, really looking forwards to Cyberpunk! 'When it's done' is fine by me.

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Am I missing something here? WTF is he having a fit about this?
    An overreaction leading to an even more extreme overreaction. Self perpetuating bed-shitting. What the hell?
    well at least now you'll know what it feels like talking to you for many of us

8. Post
    sorry but none of those posts was me.

9. Post
    Cyrax78 wrote:
    sorry but none of those posts was me.
    Really? What happened?

10. Post
    Ughhhh, multiplayer does not appeal to me. I play games to AVOID reality and other humans. Bioware was great for that escapism into another world.
    Will keep an eye on this though it's not something I'm excited over.

KOTOR was just, the absolute pinnacle of Bioware for me. May have just been the time I came on board but there was something magic about it.

11. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Not surprised. The EA taint is becoming full on rot.
    Take an RPG developer and make them into something else. Ruin them, and then drop them.

This journey began years ago, and I expect them to drop RPGs entirely along with the single player focus.

EA claims another victim.
    I

i seen "EA" and instantly thought the same!..