Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Patch fixed all my issues, only onto the second province now I haven't really been playing - enjoying the game so far playing co-op with my bro

2. Post
    Just picked this up on PC today, loving it, only really done the first mission and mucked around for awhile, looking forward to putting some hours into it

3. Post
    Hey Everyone, i got this game with my 1070 and have played it the last few days but it would be great to team up with some other players on teamspeak or discord

add me on steam or discord - Stapo19 / Stapo

Cheers!

4. Post
    Stapo wrote:
    Hey Everyone, i got this game with my 1070 and have played it the last few days but it would be great to team up with some other players on teamspeak or discord

add me on steam or discord - Stapo19 / Stapo

Cheers!
    I've added you on Uplay - let me know if you ever need help. I've finished all the mission, basically just hoarding upg points atm.
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

5. Post
    Amoki wrote:
    I've added you on Uplay - let me know if you ever need help. I've finished all the mission, basically just hoarding upg points atm.
    Sweet, Got your request!

6. Post
    Just a note that Ubisoft/Ghost Recon Network actually keeps track of your play progress and rate you accordingly, it's worth signing in and check it out .

Apparently I like being tactical but am pretty squishy?

7. Post
    Pretty Cool seeing the Stats, I've only just completed my 2nd region, going for 100% in each area, only game I've really felt compelled to do so. Add me up on uplay if youd like. Unstable_Agenda

Name:  wildlands.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  101.7 KB

8. Post
    Thought I've done everything there is to be done in this game.... and then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9uPPM6aj_c

9. Post
    Amok you 100% the game already!?

10. Post
    onizero wrote:
    Amok you 100% the game already!?
    Well, depends on what you mean by 100%. Need you to do this for me, then maybe I'm 100% proper

http://imgur.com/a/lE533

11. Post
    Longest Shot 1168m

12. Post
    Has anyone tried the Narco Road DLC? I've heard mixed reviews...currently glad I didn't pay for the season pass. Completed the story and haven't played since.