Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Polyphony Digital spend half a console generation working on each full game, but they still can't provide Premium versions of all the cars in each game, let alone even half of them.

If I was a perfectionist with no deadlines, I'd want everything to be of high quality, not just 36% of the cars.

2. Post
    GT:Sports doesn't include any PS2/3 car models. Also for GT5/6, it was either they just kept them in the game or get rid of them ~ you didn't have to buy them. GT5/6 has a ton of premium cars, to get the rest like that would of taken forever & some standard cars are worth buying for the fun of driving it.

3. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Ah okay, that's good to hear. Can we expect a day one review?
    Not from me, I will be on holiday on my South Island bike tour.

4. Post
    Brettilz wrote:
    i'm most likely the only person here excited for destiny 2 this year lol
    nope I'm with you on this one, and I'd imaging the GPNZ clan from the PS4 forum would be as well.

Nioh arrived this morning so that's one off the list for me, HZD and DiRT 4 being the next games I'm really excited for. Also hoping to see more of Rime later in the year.

5. Post
    vampyr
    Divinity Original Sin 2
    Torment Tides of Numera
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    Red Dead 2

If they are all top notch games, it could beat 2015 as my most memorable gaming year ever.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Not from me, I will be on holiday on my South Island bike tour.
    Good idea. It takes about a year for Kickstarter RPG's to polish xD

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Was there any need at at to post a picture when a list would have been much less obnoxious?
    Also can you quit with the attempted console war baiting bullshit? Seriously **** off with that shit! Take it somewhere else.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	216174

8. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Good idea. It takes about a year for Kickstarter RPG's to polish xD
    Yeah, they seem to benefit from the Enhanced Edition/Directors Cut treatment.

9. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I've fired PoE last night for the first time since release and was blown away. Menu animation, little tooltips and unintrusive links with lore/explanation.
    Shit, even engine and visuals feel smoother.

I feel like I've ruined my experience by playing on release.

10. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I was watching some character creation builds for pillars the other day. Man, so much had changed stat and talent wise since launch, the vid was completely obsolete.

Really does take a good few major patch updates to get a decent stable release that appeases the kickstarter fans.

11. Post
    Brettilz wrote:
    i'm most likely the only person here excited for destiny 2 this year lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smaller.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	975.8 KB 
ID:	216175

12. Post
    Lots of games, great time to own a PS4!

Especially excited for new tekken, gt, rdr2,'tlou 2 (2017? ) and uncharted

13. Post
    Is Destiny 2 even confirmed for this year though?

Keen to get my Guardian on again, put in so many hours........ burnt myself out on it though.

14. Post
    i missed out on destiny and the division bandwagons, but i dont miss out on Destiny 2 - day 1 buy for me when its out

15. Post
    IST wrote:
    Is Destiny 2 even confirmed for this year though?
    Yep they have said it will be 2017. (INB4 delay)

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    i missed out on destiny and the division bandwagons, but i dont miss out on Destiny 2 - day 1 buy for me when its out
    I have to say, the heady times of the GPNZ and DGAF crews on Destiny were some of my fave gaming memories of the last few years.

Gjallarhorn, Lootcave 1.0 and The Crucible Pre-AR nerf were right up there with hungover sex.

17. Post
    Dirt 4
    Forza 7
    Battlefront 2

18. Post
    Drakengard/Nier it was never about the gameplay but Taro Yoko's dark storytelling. Best game I ever played on PS2 was Drakengard 1.

19. Post
    I really hope God of War makes it out this year. Also pretty keen on Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2. There's just so many games. I'm still working my way through FFXV.