1. Post

2. Post
    terrible idea imho, they should give it to wildcard or qualifier entry. Even the 6th placed Korean team from LCK is more capable..

3. Post
    Wildcard regions overall have been getting a lot better but i'm not too sure about OCE...

4. Post
    it is honestly not a good idea, if OCE teams want to improve they should test themselves and try get a SEA league going so they can play the Taiwan, LPL and Korean challenger teams. Getting to Worlds and then putting them against someone like KT or SKT is like the ABs playing a tier 3 nation, it benefits no one and insults the idea of professional competition.

5. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    terrible idea imho, they should give it to wildcard or qualifier entry. Even the 6th placed Korean team from LCK is more capable..
    I suspect you are 100% correct. But I think they are trying to get the credibility / global audience that comes from having teams from all over.

6. Post
    You would think this might keep the OCE from the big tournies

http://kotaku.com/riot-bans-huge-por...ium=Socialflow

7. Post
    gawd just saw the difference of skill levels, Rox Tigers currently 8 out of 10 in Korea beat H2k, top 3 in EU at IEM Katowice 2017 .. and they only won game 2 as Rox fed them 0-5 in the first 15 minutes..3rd game took 24 minutes for Rox to steamroll them..
    Last edited by Bloody; 23rd February 2017 at 8:58 pm.