Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    who?

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    who?
    The most subscribed-to person on Youtube.

He makes $4 million a year by screeching. I don't get it either, but I think it's a generational thing. (My own children are much more into DanTDM, who has racked up 9 billion views with videos of him playing Minecraft mods and crappy browser games)

4. Post
    Knew that'd eventually bite him in the ass.

5. Post
    Tbh hes to the point that even bad publicity is good publicity for him.

6. Post
    he's an idiot if he thinks saying that is not going to have repercussions with Disney.Michael Eisner, who runs Disney is a Jew and had relatives killed in the Holocaust.
    Last edited by Toolman; 15th February 2017 at 11:23 am.

7. Post
    HandofBlood wrote:
    Tbh hes to the point that even bad publicity is good publicity for him.
    I doubt it. been watching him for some time. he gets very upset with bad publicity.

Toolman wrote:
    he's and idiot if he thinks saying that is not going to have repercussions with Disney, Michael Eisner, who runs Disney is a Jew and had relatives killed in the Holocaust. You think the company would think it's a joke.
    Very recently, he come's across as he is bigger/better than everyone. He hit fiverr up and donated money to the banned fiverr people. He actually got pretty pissed he initially didn't have any affect on fiverr management about the ban.

He really is quite up himself these days. This will be a reality check.

8. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    he's an idiot if he thinks saying that is not going to have repercussions with Disney, Michael Eisner, who runs Disney is a Jew and had relatives killed in the Holocaust. You think the company would think it's a joke.
    Yeah its not like making business decisions based on personal baggage could go wrong. More people watch this guy than disney channel. /lol

9. Post
    Maybe he wanted to get dropped by Disney? He got his money and now he wanted out. Not the way I would have gone about it but if he wanted to get dropped by them quickly well it seems to have worked.

10. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Maybe he wanted to get dropped by Disney? He got his money and now he wanted out. Not the way I would have gone about it but if he wanted to get dropped by them quickly well it seems to have worked.
    Hadn't actually thought about that. I know he wants to setup his own monitization platform.

11. Post
    Dudes a knob crying for attention since his new subscriber numbers dropped.

12. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    he's an idiot if he thinks saying that is not going to have repercussions with Disney.Michael Eisner, who runs Disney is a Jew and had relatives killed in the Holocaust.
    Michael Eisner was ousted by the Disney board back in 2004 and stepped down as CEO in 2005. But the Mouse House still wouldn't want to be affiliated with someone pulling 'jokes' like this.

13. Post
    l33t k1w1 wrote:
    Michael Eisner was ousted by the Disney board back in 2004 and stepped down as CEO in 2005. But the Mouse House still wouldn't want to be affiliated with someone pulling 'jokes' like this.
    sorry wrong guy same point the head guy is still Jewish

14. Post
    The I'm not anti-Semitic excuse and it was unintentional is hard to believe when this is the 9th time he's done it....

"This isn't the first time Kjellberg has drawn controversy for anti-Semitic jokes. As noted by the Wall Street Journal, eight other videos of his contain similar content, and American neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer to changed its motto to "The world’s #1 PewDiePie fansite" after this latest stunt."

15. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    Walt Disney on the other hand would have found this hilarious.

16. Post
    You can make jokes that insult white people... that insult black people.. that insult cripples, that insult christians or muslims or normal people, or men or women.. all fair game... yet a joke at the jews, and youve gone too far and must be punished...

17. Post
    Funny how he is allowed to mock Jesus, but when he makes a joke about jews its a problem.

18. Post
    gpforums77 wrote:
    Funny how he is allowed to mock Jesus, but when he makes a joke about jews its a problem.
    ill say it again, it is when the founder of Google is Jewish and the head of Disney is Jewish,

19. Post
    It's more than 70 years ago... still too soon?

20. Post
    People are too sensitive.

21. Post
    Disney owns Miramax Pictures which produced Pulp Fiction which had the "n" word scattered throughout it.

22. Post
    Play stupid games..

23. Post
    nothing like watching the castle topple!. what an idiot.. plus who watches his bullshit? honestly what is wrong with this generation

24. Post
    chiv wrote:
    You can make jokes that insult white people... that insult black people.. that insult cripples, that insult christians or muslims or normal people, or men or women.. all fair game... yet a joke at the jews, and youve gone too far and must be punished...
    Everything you just said is wrong

gpforums77 wrote:
    Not really. Jesus doesn't exist

25. Post
    This is a fight between a multi-millionaire and multi-billionaire corporations. I have trouble finding any f*cks to give. Pewdiepie can wipe his tears away about getting the boot with his racks of bills.