Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    bellyfrog wrote:
    DayZ is a nice game but it's not really suited for a casual gamer IMO. If you could only play a couple of hours at a time you wouldn't really get anywhere.
    I recently tried DayZ again and it's so much less interesting and suspenseful than the mod... I hate the direction they took with it, but whatever, I guess.

2. Post

3. Post
    I love how the ark devs sell collectors edition for their alpha game...

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

4. Post
    already with DLC too lol...

5. Post
    Equity wrote:
    already with DLC too lol...
    It's a complete joke

6. Post
    Game looks good tho lol

7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    It's a complete joke

No one is forcing you to buy the DLC. And they only did it because they needed additional funding for the project due to legal problems from what I understand. That said I've never played and never will play Ark so shrug.

8. Post
    Equity wrote:
    Game looks good tho lol
    Gah to this day since release it still runs and looks a dog on my 970GTX, i had hopes them releasing it on the consoles as well would motivate them to make it run better on pc's alas that never panned out...

They recently doubled its price, the game's original price was fine, there is no way i feel Ark is worth $74 in its current state.

9. Post
    TY cowwie - I will wait until release!

10. Post
    Played The Forest with a couple mates, it was pretty enjoyable for 20 hours worth. Might get back into it at a later date.

11. Post
    Playing 7 Days to Die co-op with a mate on a server he runs. Having a blast with it and the newest alpha A16 has made some really great changes and additions to the game.

12. Post
    Seconding RimWorld.

The Division PvP modes sucks on PC because of a combination of UDP and bad netcoding. The PvE mode is alright, but only so many ways you can skin a cat before it gets boring and repetitive.
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

13. Post
    Rumor wrote:
    Playing 7 Days to Die co-op with a mate on a server he runs. Having a blast with it and the newest alpha A16 has made some really great changes and additions to the game.
    I just cant get enough of this game, over 700 hours now.

14. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    I just cant get enough of this game, over 700 hours now.
    Woah nice! My stats appear to be - 36.3 hrs last two weeks / 89 hrs on record

Just scored us a pair each of night vision goggles in our current game, so useful!

How are you liking the sleeper mechanic? found it makes clearing building much more of a "thing" rather than just rushing around killing stuff.