1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Not sure I understand - are they going to call open-ended mapping Act 10?

3. Post
    what do you mean?, act 10 will probably be act 5 (oriath) revisited

4. Post
    Just the mention of playing remixes of the first 4 acts implies that act 5 doesn't get a remix. Was wondering if this is a subtle teaser or maybe I'm reading it wrong.

5. Post
    might just be a new act all together, in the trailer all you see from act 10 is a dark fountain, I doubt it will be just never ending maps it would be pretty shitty to do

6. Post
    i want to play this but i i need some of the super rare items to be more accessible so i can try different builds

7. Post
    Ps4?

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Ps4?
    Exclusive to Windows 10 for the foreseeable future. Who knows, hopefully GGG has the opportunity to expand to PS4. The more platforms the better. Exclusives are anathema to gaming.

9. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Exclusive to Windows 10 for the foreseeable future. Who knows, hopefully GGG has the opportunity to expand to PS4. The more platforms the better. Exclusives are anathema to gaming.
    my understanding is that PoE is coming to XBone, but not PS4 yet.

Seems silly as the PS4 playerbase is so much bigger than XO, I guess it is easier to port from windows to Xbone if you have started on the PC.

PoE is a good game but its way too grindy and min/max centered game gets almost impossible without an optimized build. Really not casual friendly and the game seems to get further and further away from casuals with every expansion, which is a shame IMO. In that respect I think D3 is better, and I hate saying that...

10. Post
    the other problem is that the optimised builds require rare or super rare drops to actually make effective. I sorta gave up after 2 full act clears and not seeing any of the rare drops i wanted.