Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

E3 2017

And first one out the gate is Microsoft. Now on a Sunday?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C4uYdVvVMAMUlyH.jpeg 
Views:	343 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	216274
    Last edited by jords; 12th May 2017 at 9:17 am.

2. Post
    It's only February, too early to talk about this.

3. Post
    Makes sense for MS to go first. They have an uphill battle ahead of them with Scorpio, And they're certainly making a statement with that image.

They really need to make a big splash with Scorpio. PS4 pro will have already been out a year by the time Scorpio launches. And despite the Pro's bumpy launch it will build an audience now thank's to boost mode. Genius move on Sony's part btw. They're gonna have to convince a lot people why they need this new box. Especially since a lot of people are going PC + PS4 (pro) this gen and with the majority of xbox titles coming to PC it makes Scorpio pointless for a lot of people.

Also I believe the last time they were on Sunday was when they announced Kinnect.

4. Post
    At current rates by the time Scorpio is out Sony would have sold 10-15 million PRO consoles (although this could pickup further with beast mode) giving it a nice base

5. Post
    IMO they need to focus on those first party titles (Not called Forza or Halo) as much if not more then a new system.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It's only February, too early to talk about this.
    Tell that to MS. They clearly want people to know this far ahead for some reason maybe they'e really confident this year.

7. Post
    Mid year xmas!

8. Post
    Wouldn't mind popping over for this.... first one available to everyone (the public plebs like myself) eh?

9. Post
    I'm looking forward to the announcement or more info about the new Wolfenstein game

10. Post
    As per Pete Hines / Bethesda on Twitter:

Sunday before E3 getting busy. Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery. Bethesda E3 Showcase will still be Sunday pm. Details soon! #BE3

just letting folks know that we are doing a showcase. because i get asked a lot. and that it'll be the same day/time as usual

11. Post
    Mean, wonder what they will bring to the table this year.

Prey is out before E3?

12. Post
    Expecting Destiny 2 reveal at the very least.

13. Post
    Sony Presser?

14. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Expecting Destiny 2 reveal at the very least.
    Has to be, they confirmed its releasing this year so I'm expecting not just a trailer but a full 10 minute live action demo

15. Post
    jords wrote:
    Mean, wonder what they will bring to the table this year.
    Hopefully The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and Doom SP expansion. I'd adore a TES6: Hammerfell announcement but that's unlikely.

Else boring shit like mobile game shovelware, VR patches for old games (Fallout 4 and maybe Doom), ESO updates, TES CCG updates.

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Has to be, they confirmed its releasing this year so I'm expecting not just a trailer but a full 10 minute live action demo
    I'm sure that will happen but it will be at the Sony conference not Microsoft.

17. Post
    Remember when you could rely upon a Bungie game at least having a reasonably well told, sci-fi story built on a solid foundation? The latest rumour for Destiny 2 states that the game was delayed a year from Q4 2016 so that they could reboot the campaign. Gee, doesn't that sound familiar? I wouldn't hold my breath for this new game unless all you care about is MP shenanigans.

18. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Remember when you could rely upon a Bungie game at least having a reasonably well told, sci-fi story built on a solid foundation? The latest rumour for Destiny 2 states that the game was delayed a year from Q4 2016 so that they could reboot the campaign. Gee, doesn't that sound familiar? I wouldn't hold my breath for this new game unless all you care about is MP shenanigans.
    That's exactly what I care about, IIRC when I played WoW the story was like 5% of my time, the other 95% was how well the game's mechanics worked in regards to raids/dungeons and groups etc

19. Post
    Electronic Entertainment Expo 2017 will start on June 13 and will end on Thursday, June 15. The annual video game conference will be at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

I hope Firaxis will have news for Xcom 3

https://steamcommunity.com/app/26850...9508276404510/

20. Post
    I actually think Scorpio is best to have some exclusives that are killer apps for the system, making dumbies like myself feel the need to have one.

Much like Nintendo has achieved with Switch and Zelda, my need feels so real there.

21. Post
    They need exclusives

Which will be negated with simultaneous PC release.

22. Post
    There are no xbox exclusives anymore there are Microsoft exclusives.

23. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    There are no xbox exclusives anymore there are Microsoft exclusives.
    Actually:

There are no more xbox exclusives, they are Windows exclusives, exclusive to gaming systems that run a windows 10 based OS which includes the xbox

24. Post
    Need those presser times so I can book a few days off.

25. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C8rRJ-5XsAA4CRF.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	216992