1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Win win for all?

Kojima gets independence, Konami gets paper stacks

3. Post
    had a feeling this would happen, i mean kojima is a bit like tim schafer with money and budgets

4. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Win win for all?

Kojima gets independence, Konami gets paper stacks
    This is hilarious when you consider that thread a year or two back where lots of people were hating on Konami for the issue involving Kojima.

I seem to remember things like people swearing off Konami, asking what other games Konami even make outside of MG and even an image showing Konami's, at that time, most recent (upcoming?) titles and people saying how terrible it was.

5. Post
    They essentially make Pokie machines. There must have been something seriously wrong if they were posting a loss in previous years.

6. Post
    Gettin dat Pachinko **** money.

7. Post
    smoo wrote:
    They essentially make Pokie machines. There must have been something seriously wrong if they were posting a loss in previous years.
    Kojima was blowing their budget, it is known. But Kojima also wanted Hollywood-tier actors, voice actors, scores, and other stuff for his games so I'm not surprised by this whatsoever.