Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Thumbs up

Battlegrounds

I hadn't seen a post about this yet, but this game looks like serious fun, especially the Duo mode where you team up with a mate.

I think the only beta servers are US & EU atm, so I don't know how it'll play from NZL.

2. Post
    Made a thread about it back in November when the closed beta was running:

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/51...-battlegrounds

(search function is useful )

3. Post
    Is there an NZ/AU population and are there servers for us?

4. Post
    Gerturd this would be us if I had a pc still capable of running it

5. Post
    bellyfrog wrote:
    Made a thread about it back in November when the closed beta was running:

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/51...-battlegrounds

(search function is useful )
    Your thread is dead, move over

I scrolled through 2 pages looking for battlegrounds. I hate the search feature on these forums. The old one was way better.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Been playing the beta on US servers, has potential for sure. Get such a fright when I get shot at.

I'm sure AU servers will come at some stage.

7. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Been playing the beta on US servers, has potential for sure. Get such a fright when I get shot at.

I'm sure AU servers will come at some stage.
    How's your latency? Is it an issue?

8. Post
    Goddammit, I was about to pull the trigger and purchase, for a beta key, but it's sold out. Wait, sold out?

9. Post
    You can get a key off Kinguin if you're desperate, but I would just wait for open beta (if there is one, I dunno). It's not really hard to get a key either I don't think, I got one easily within 30 minutes of trying on twitch.

10. Post
    ManBeastLove wrote:
    Goddammit, I was about to pull the trigger and purchase, for a beta key, but it's sold out. Wait, sold out?
    Limited servers/space for the beta, it's only available on weekends anyway. Early access starts on the 23rd, so not long to wait.

ManBeastLove wrote:
    How's your latency? Is it an issue?
    Didn't notice any lag while moving, killed some noobs and it felt OK. Not sure if there is a ping number indicator, forgot to look :P Would be silly not to include AU servers. They added Asia in the recent update, so now it's US EU and AS.

11. Post
    Playing this now, not that great but have been getting a few kills. Anyone keen to group up tonight?

12. Post
    Whens it on steam? Keen to grab it - looks fun!

13. Post
    MorbidNZ wrote:
    Whens it on steam? Keen to grab it - looks fun!
    23rd I believe

14. Post
    Will consider once AU servers are up.

15. Post
    ManBeastLove wrote:
    jackfrags vid
    why is it that gp is always a fan of the shittiest youtubers smh

16. Post
    #1 game on twitch right now, at peak time (albeit on a Friday night for ROW). The hype is real for this one.

17. Post
    Beta keys here

http://www.alphabetagamer.com/player...iveaway-steam/

- - - Updated - - -

Just had my first go, pretty good. Tense firefights.
    Got #4, not too bad

18. Post
    Doh, only just spotted this - and they are gone :P

19. Post
    ^ Back up again? Just got one

20. Post
    Any word on NZ/AU servers yet?

Just sold some cs skins so I can buy it on the 23rd

21. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:

Looks like a solid possibility.

http://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/...alian-servers/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/57808...1455866616334/

22. Post
    I've been playing on the US servers and Its fine! There's basically no lag, the lag compensation is very fair. H1Z1 had pretty terrible net code forcing you to lead your shots a lot as a NZ'er playing on US servers. But yeah, there's no issues with PUBG its really good. Enjoying it a lot! There's a few NZ twitch streamers including me that will be grouping tonight after work playing on quad team games.

- - - Updated - - -

mac-one-oh wrote:

There is a "Asia" server, or at least was during beta but they took it down halfway through. I never played on it because honestly there was no need to the US servers are fine.

23. Post
    Battlegrounds uses Amazon's cloud servers so depending how many Aus/Kiwis are queuing for a match an Aus server will open up almost instantly and players will be moved into that.

24. Post
    fun game usa servers fine

25. Post
    I think you're misunderstanding. They can deploy a server very quickly if required, but they will see if there's enough of a population in the region before doing so. I'm pretty sure servers don't just pop up at anytime.