Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Speaking of trolls my 12 year old wants to relabel those Whittaker Tweats as "Allahu Snackbars" cos they exploded in your mouth (well pop) and give them to his mates at school.

2. Post
    NZ media are so boring to troll. They're lap anything up in the NZ fish bowl because nothing major happens in little safe NZ (thankfully). Perhaps GP should get together and organise some vast conspiracy trail for them to follow. We could feed them for weeks.

Come to think of it, the GP logo kinda looks like the same art style as those posters. What the....

3. Post
    NZ Media is like Trump. They have 0 shame. Anything is game and when they look stupid when reporting a story, they don't care because it still gets them the attention they crave.

4. Post
    No convicted criminals
    No addictions to drugs, alcohol etc.
    No degenerate lifestyle choices that do not reflect our traditional values
    Pretty sure that counts out anyone who would be inclined to join them anyway.

5. Post
    Well more like they're looking for the clever criminals... oh yeah, you're entirely correct.

6. Post
    the fact that such sub reddit exits and that u know of it doesn't really surprise me

my intuition tells me that it was probs created by a white person too

7. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    the fact that such sub reddit exits and that u know of it doesn't really surprise me

White people are more creative, I read that in a Commando comic.

8. Post
    someone create r/thelowerrace or something. see how long before that gets taken down

9. Post
    the_donald has been around for a while

10. Post
    serious>klown wrote:
    the_donald has been around for a while
    lol that's a tad bit different don't u think?

11. Post
    Groowee wrote:

I found it literally this morning from /r/cringepics. I was looking for your Mum. (or was that /r/trashyboners?)