1. Post
    InquisitorZim wrote:
    I'm pretty sure a 1080 cant manage that at very high settings, so it's still pretty impressive.
    yeah something don't sound quite right, based on the performance from other multiplat games announced so far TF2 at 6k would be punching far above its RX480 weight

2. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    yeah something don't sound quite right, based on the performance from other multiplat games announced so far TF2 at 6k would be punching far above its RX480 weight
    It's not 6k all the time, link says it can hit 6k sometimes the minimum is apparently 4k 60fps though.

The GPU inside the Xbox One X is not a 480 equivalent. It has more memory, memory bandwidth, and stream processor's than a RX580, it also has Vega enhancements.

Developers have already said that has it the equivalent performance of about a 1070, when taking into consideration console efficiencies.

3. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Stopped watching after 2 minutes...

A job posting looking for a Lead Environment Artist who can work in a style similar to HZD
    YouTuber: ZOMG M$ are trying to make the exact same game as Playstation!!
    you're doing the exact same thing you're accusing the people in the video of doing...

4. Post
    Seems a wide array of performance levels. Forza 7 at 4k 60fps is impressive. Ass Creed empire at upscaled 4k 30 is not.

Probably it'll take some time for optimisations to work through, titles at launch clearly aren't making the same use of the hardware.

5. Post
    Assuming that happens and AC doesn't become more of a norm as it has on the PRO, PRO launch titles didn't make full use of the hardware and most games still don't, shining stars like 4k HZD are few and far between, at least for Scorpio the norm still means 4k 30 (and I don't acre about upscale or native they look the same to me on a tv) but how many titles will actually do better than that even 1 year from now

6. Post
    InquisitorZim wrote:
    Titanfall 2 confirmed to be internally rendering at up to 6k and downsampling to 4k.

http://www.bitfeed.co/page/titanfall...e-100-news-ps4

That's 6k 60fps by the way.
    Wow

Seems as though it is a matter of which devs are prepared to take advantage - would like to think they all care enough about their product haha

Hopefully the Pro wont hold the X back too much

7. Post
    With a small player base I fear some devs will be lazy until it becomes more worth their while to put the effort in, we see this on the PRO as the base PS4 is already holding the PRO back, so to think that at least not at first the One and PS4 will hold both the One X and PRO back would be naive I fear.

I think many devs will just do simply ports and brute force the hardware into scaling up, on the PRO this means games that run at 1440p-1800p with 30fps, but due to the One X's extra power just a simple port will get bruteforced to 2160p with 30fps and because its so easy to hit 4k with the One X I fear devs will get lazy and do little else because the majority of the player base is still using 900p/1080p machines