1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Gotta say, very well balanced review.

3. Post
    Chris, that is a fantastic review bro.

I nearly feel lucky to have not experienced (sans the first hour or so a long time ago) the game......it's nigh on intimidating.

Beamdog, doing gods work it seems (much like Nixxes and Bluepoint).

4. Post
    Probably worth picking up at some point but i'm not sure it is worthy of a full price purchase for me as it would be the 3rd time I have bought it. From what I have read the only additions are tab highlighting, quick loot and the new soundtrack. Everything else is just WeiDu, Ghostdog and Biggs. The new UI is arguably better than the default biggs enhanced UI. I'll wait to 50% off. I agree the game itself is well worth 9/10 and I would even go 10/10.

5. Post
    Probably put in a good ten hours into it so far. This is probably my fifth or so playthrough since 1999, but my first in around a decade, so I had started to forget how well written the companions and dialogue is. Loving it, such a well written and fascinating tale.

A pity Tides of Numenera was such a tedious exercise.

6. Post
    Do we get to see Matt review this like you guys did with ME:A or would he be too nervous reviewing one of Chris' all time favourites?

7. Post
    All I can say to that is that I do know where he lives...

8. Post
    This summer, Steven Seagal is HARD TO ENTER

9. Post
    Get him to review it on iOS for extra fun

10. Post
    "without a doubt… Beamdog has released an Enhanced Edition… both… long-dead… and terrible" – Chris Brown, Gameplanet

11. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Do we get to see Matt review this like you guys did with ME:A or would he be too nervous reviewing one of Chris' all time favourites?
    I am planning on playing it, so a podcast confrontation might be in order

12. Post
    Matt M wrote:
    I am planning on playing it, so a podcast confrontation might be in order
    Not much to rip on, if they haven't tampered with the writting.

Initial Baldur's gate Enhanced on the other hand