Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    So we'll get an AI that expects cops to shot-to-kill for minor prangs?

  3. Post
    #3
    MockStar wrote:
    So we'll get an AI that expects cops to shot-to-kill for minor prangs?
    if the driver is black , yes?

  4. Post
    #4
    Bloody wrote:
    if the driver is black , yes?
    They only shoot if you resist arrest cops in gta v are not racist

  5. Post
    #5
    So when you're traveling down the highway, traffic will just dart into your lane as you approach, and into you without indicating?

    Greeeeeat.

  6. Post
    #6
    The best thing about this plan is that absolutely nothing can go wrong.

  7. Post
    #7
    leopardsqueezy wrote:
    The best thing about this plan is that absolutely nothing can go wrong.
    Man GP needs to implement a "like" system in the forums for posts like this

  8. Post
    #8
    It would be more adventures if the they used Forza

  9. Post
    #9
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    It would be more adventures if the they used Forza
    Nah, Carmageddon lol

  10. Post
    #10
    Am I the only one that thinks all the big companies and corporations could spend their time and money on something other than self driving cars?

    I feel like everyone is having a go.