1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    interedasting

3. Post
    That's actually a pretty cool breakdown.

4. Post
    The gender spread is pretty surprising.

5. Post
    This is the kind of thing you should just share openly with your community.

6. Post
    didnt expect a lot of that. Especially the gender.

7. Post
    I'm very much a solo player. I don't have any friends on steam or origin or any platforms.

Could be because I'm an asshole though.

8. Post
    Well like the stats, but wonder if they did the same here downunder, and be interested in what ever outcomes!

I'm on Xbox playing EOS if anyone's interested to run around stabbing things!!

9. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    The gender spread is pretty surprising.
    Only if your oblivious to the world. :P

10. Post
    I know everyones reacted, but i find it hard to believe the gender spread. I expected more along the lines of a 70/30 split.

maybe alot of them are "fake gamer girls"!?

11. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:
    Only if your oblivious to the world. :P
    Hahaha, no I'm not oblivious. I'm well aware that the number of female gamers has increased I was just surprised it had increased that much

12. Post
    Biggest Xbox Live demographics have been overlooked. I don't see 'racist', 'troll' or 'dickhead' anywhere on that wheel of people types.

13. Post
    leopardsqueezy wrote:
    Biggest Xbox Live demographics have been overlooked. I don't see 'racist', 'troll' or 'dickhead' anywhere on that wheel of people types.
    If you play COD then you will get those types

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

14. Post
    These stats are very gender biased, as someone who doesn't conform with society's artificial "male/female" concept, how am I to respond to such biased, hatred filled questions when i'm a gender fluid, tri, bi and pangender snowflake, mhm!!!??

15. Post
    Xbox owners' favourite game is the Netflix app.

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Your certainly not wrong in my case lol. But I still play my one more then my ps

17. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Are you surprised

18. Post
    notlim naneek wrote:
    I know everyones reacted, but i find it hard to believe the gender spread. I expected more along the lines of a 70/30 split.

All the stats I've seen over the last couple of years have been in line with what they've shown here, so it's not really that surprising to me.

19. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Nah not really, most of my guild mates and co-op buddies are..... Women!! Shock horror but there's many out there that play MMORPG on the Xbox, only that they don't advertise their presence because of kids and dicks!!

20. Post
    notlim naneek wrote:

this is based on 2,000 people that game on xbox (exclusively?) and who also chose to respond to a survey
    trust me activision will not respond by having the next cod with 60/40 split or something because of some random survey

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Are you surprised
    It's called Xbox One because when you see it you'll turn one degree and walk away.