1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    if this was multiplayer it would sux but being single player I see no problem with it.If silly people want to part with their money so be it

3. Post
    no buy then

4. Post
    good. im glad. anyone that buys this game deserves to be treated like shit by warner bros... because thats what they think you are. dumb pieces of shit with full wallets and an eagerness to throw out cash.
    Last edited by chiv; 8th August 2017 at 1:32 am. Reason: I had extra spite to add.

5. Post
    If it is as good as the last game, I'll grab it.

I guess that makes me a dumb piece of shit with a full wallet and an eagerness to throw out cash, then.

I don't have much cash so I won't be buying any in game stuff, though. I'll just do the regular grind.

6. Post
    This has gone to a "Wait for reviews". I wanna see how grindy it is. So far 90% of the gameplay I've seen is "Take over this fortress". If the game has nothing more to offer than that, then I'll save my money (and more importantly time)

7. Post
    Shit sucks. I think I'll wait for a 70%-off sale on this (or even better, buy second hand on a console so the publisher doesn't see my cash). I'm not going to accept credit cards being the new cheat codes on full priced games.

8. Post
    I'll be getting this game day 1. I wont however be wasting my money on microtransactions I'll play the game how it is meant to not be a dumb ass sucker.

9. Post
    Lucifer_Morningstar wrote:
    I'll be getting this game day 1. I wont however be wasting my money on microtransactions I'll play the game how it is meant to not be a dumb ass sucker.
    Hopefully they haven't artificially increased the grind to encourage buying the microtransactions

10. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Hopefully they haven't artificially increased the grind to encourage buying the microtransactions
    That's what I worry about. I won't bother buying at all if that's the case.

11. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    I play enough grindy games that I honestly dont think it will be on that scale of grind ie any FF game or MMO's

12. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Yeah, because you would totally be able to tell that... lol

13. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:
    Yeah, because you would totally be able to tell that... lol
    I'll let reviewers judge that! There's levels of grindiness, high for example being free mobile games and Korean MMOs. Then medium levels like your garden variety RPG.

14. Post
    im looking for a nice game, it's the one

15. Post
    Glimmerama wrote:
    Cool

16. Post
    Glimmerama wrote:
    Same, but with a cute gril