Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Smile

Best Looker's

Note: Motivation to create this thread = Bordom
    (But then again most threads i create are by that same motivation )

Just wondering who you think are some of the best / coolest looking characters off the wonderful world of Anime. (Of what you seen so far)

I think a couple of meh favorites would be Kernal Zechs (When hes got the gd mask off) and (SsJ) Trunks

Wo0t about you peps ?

2. Post
    Mmm. My favorites would be; 'Guts' in the first episode of Berserk. Hmm. 'D' from Vampire Hunter D. 'Haruko' from FLCL. And 'Caska' from Berserk, towards the end of the series with her longer hair.

3. Post
    Id have to say D from Vampire Hunter D as well and
    Arucard From hellsing

4. Post
    Hellsing~~~ i lubbed that, was waaay too damn short tho, they better make an second season!

5. Yelling
    The generic rei clones & bodyparts.

damn fine.

6. Yelling
    The Mitsukis in Dual.

Mmmm.... Mitsuki....

7. Post
    In anime, I'd say Arucard from Hellsing (The only one that comes to mind really. I'm having trouble thinking of a coolest looking character from anime).

I'll add a few more bits to it:

Best/Coolest character(s) from games: Dante (DMC), Shadow (Space Channel 5 part 2) and Cube (Jet Set Radio).

And Cloud (FF7) in Kingdom Hearts looks like one bitchin' mofo.

8. Wink
    My Opinion: Lafiel (esp. when she dresses up in Banner of the Stars (approximately episode 4 I think) )

9. Post
    definately Arucard, Kaji, Blue (pokemon adventures manga), Vash and Knives, The Catholic Paladin from hellsing, PEN PEN (how could i forget?), Eva 01, Sephiroth, Squall (kingdom hearts), Vicious, Asuka, Sakura (street fighter, not CC), Isamu.

When you think about it, heaps of people in anime look really cool, but i agree, this is more of a boredom thing than anything else!

10. Post
    Oh does this include games?

Then Laguna off FF8 would have to be there also

11. Post
    For most bad arse game characters: Vincent (FF7), Dante (DMC), Shadow (FF6), Dark Knight Cecil (FF4--Paladin Cecil was a total fairy), Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden, DOA), Hayate/Ein (DOA), and thats all I can really think of at the moment.

12. Post
    Originally posted by EvaUnit02
    For most bad arse game characters: Vincent (FF7), Dante (DMC), Shadow (FF6), Dark Knight Cecil (FF4--Paladin Cecil was a total fairy), Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden, DOA), Hayate/Ein (DOA), and thats all I can really think of at the moment.
    Awwww is that all heh

Cloud (FF7) ,Auron (FFX) and Riku (Kingdom Hearts) where pretty bad-arse characters also

13. Post
    Originally posted by MajinVegeta

Awwww is that all heh

Cloud (FF7) ,Auron (FFX) and Riku (Kingdom Hearts) where pretty bad-arse characters also
    Yeah, Auron and Cloud are pretty bad arse. Seifer (FF was sorta bad-arse too. Id and Jessiah (Jessie) Lee Black (Xenogears).

Sephiroth is a total fruit though, in his feminate(sp?) costume and his prettyboy looks... plus homosexual overtures to Cloud ("You're nothing more than puppet" or something). Don't even get me started on Kuja (FF9) or Galeon (Lunar 1&2). *kringe*

14. Post
    Originally posted by EvaUnit02
    Yeah, Auron and Cloud are pretty bad arse. Seifer (FF was sorta bad-arse too. Id and Jessiah (Jessie) Lee Black (Xenogears).

Sephiroth is a total fruit though, in his feminate(sp?) costume and his prettyboy looks... plus homosexual overtures to Cloud ("You're nothing more than puppet" or something). Don't even get me started on Kuja (FF9) or Galeon (Lunar 1&2). *kringe*
    Kinda like Miester Seymour - Now he was really weird... sort of.. i think...
    Indeed EvaUnit02, Seifer (FF-VIII) now he was a bad-arse

15. Post
    What about Akuma (SFA) how can u forget him? Who could be more bad-ass than the raging demon, and sephiroth aint pussy in kingdom hearts. And on the case of SF, what about Sagat?
    And while we're on the topic of SF i guess we can digress into the MVC series, which brings us such bad-ass chars as Shadow, Venom, wolverine, jill valentine.
    And while we're on the topic of capcom, what about the AVP coin opp game? Both the aliens and the predator (the hunter predator anyway, warrior is a pussy).
    And while we're on the topic of side scrolling platformers, what about bad dudes? How much more bad ass can you get than the original "bad dudes"?
    And while we're on the topic of bad dudes, what about the guys from the sequel, two crude dudes? they were pretty crude, those dudes.
    And while we're on the topic of games that were released on mega drive, what about battletoads, those toads who did battle were pretty hardout.
    And while we're on the topic of games that came out for nintendo as well as mega drive, what about mortal combat? the ninjas were all pretty bad ass.
    And while we're on the topic of nintendo games, what about super smash bros? There were a wealth of cool chars there; the fat plumber mario, samus aran, link and DK.
    And while we're on the topic of games including pokemon what about the original pokemon games? Mewtwo has to be somewhere on that list.
    And while we're on the topic of coming back to the original topic of this thread, have you guys noticed that eventually everything comes back to anime? Handy aint it?

Hope u guys all enjoyed my random pointless experiment.:confused: now i confused myself

16. Post
    This topic gone from Best lookers to most Bad-Arse characters (Anime/Game) ?

Oringally posted by Ragamuffin212
    Hope u guys all enjoyed my random pointless experiment. now i confused myself
    You mean kinda like this Ragamuffin212 ?

Homer: Bart! Sweep the walks!
    Bart: With what shall I sweep them?
    Homer: Try the broom!
    Bart: The broom handles broken
    Homer: Then fix it!
    Bart: With what?
    Homer: Try a curtain rod
    Bart: But the cutain rod's to long
    Homer: Then cut it!
    Bart: With what?
    Homer: Try the saw
    Bart: Wheres the saw?
    Homer: In the garage
    Bart: The garage is too messy
    Homer: Then clean it
    Bart: With what shall i clean it?
    Homer: Use the broom!
    Bart: But the broom handles broken

And so on

17. Post
    I went into this thread thinking it was about anime babes. Dissapointment.

Anyway here's my list: Yue-Cardcaptor Sakura(no surprise), Subaru-Tokyo Babylon, Spike-Cowboy Bebop, Kawaru-Evangelion, Dilandu-Escaflowne, Piccolo-Dragon Ball z, Vicious-Cowboy Bebop, Joseph Jostar-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Ken-Hokuto no Ken(Fist of the North Star) and so on...

Game characters: Cloud, Sephiroth, Barret, Red XIII-FF7, Laguna-FF8, Terry Bogard-Fatal Fury, Sakura-Street Fighter(I didn't like her design in the anime).

18. Post
    We all cant get what we want Ahsen Shugar

19. Smile
    Mizuho Kazami from Onegai Teacher (definatly a series i want to rewatch)

Sakaki-san from Azumanga Daioh

20. Post

Gundam 02 Deathscythe Custom.

Double energy thermal scythe, Stealth Cloak, And folding wings for supersonic movement.

:drools:

21. Post
    And forgot to mention the bit on the hand which is like armour to guard his arm, it can shoot out and the front has a energy blade which swings out when its shot.

22. Post
    Pfft.. gundams.

Evangelion for life. mmmmm Asuka

23. Post
    Oh so you want girls eh?

24. Yelling
    Subtle:

Not Subtle:

25. Post
    Originally posted by Deadm3at

That's an awesome pic. Actually has detail to it that's not focused on her curves