Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Hi Chernov here from DEMONZ!

Most of the guys here knew DMZ had already been playing for quite a while now, though only with a few members. We are looking for opportunities to expand in the Battlefield community, and our current goal is to form a operational team so that we can enter the next season of MGL.

Cutting out all the.....as my friend would say, hardout geek stuff such like virtual rank and all those kinda macho bravado crap (Typical tone from most if not all American players ),
    our clan aims to have fun playing in clan matches, and if we lose, it will just be a good laugh. There will be no torture chambers.

Heres a little intro of us Chainsaw, our beloved leader wrote:

DEMONZ is a New Zealand and Australian First Person Shooter (FPS) online game clan founded in mid-1999.

Our main focus has always been about forming a gaming community that is rich in spirit and a fun environment to be in. Our aim is to develop skills as a team and learn from one another. Through the ups and downs of various online gaming communities we hope to share the experience as a group, allowing the benefits of teamwork and friendship to ensure it is as enjoyable as possible.

As most of the current members appeared to be more specialized in Air Units, we are currently looking for players who are interested to fullfill the land and naval roles, these included:

Tank/APC/Jeep Driver
    Infantryman (we need this category most or we will ended up becoming Air Caltex)
    sailor

Let me emphasize one more time: we are not the best of the best of the best. Those who wants to play with a team packed with superhuman players can fill in application for _______ (just pick one from the top 3 at the mgl rankings). If your aim is to have fun (not implying that top clans dont) and willing to work as a team, do drop by at our forum:
    http://demonz.kiwiclub.com/forum/
    and send us your details at 'membership application' section, okay ?

Reference:
    Chainsaw, T(1999). About us, DEMONZ Headquarters produced by DEMONZ. Online source available at
    http://demonz.kiwiclub.com/index_about_us.shtml

2. Thumbs up
    Nice arse covering...

Anyways... GO! Join them! DO IT, DO IT NOW!

3. Post
    Yer. Wat 'e sayd.

I've been wondering when you guys would get around to this

4. Post
    hmmm looks like 3 new clans will be joing the mgl next season

dam i hope {NT} plays you guys on a map with no planes at all

"runs and hides from demonz air prowess"

5. Post
    hope we can get enough troopers for the next mgl

6. Post
    hey ill think bout it.
    ill c after exams, mayb if u guys r still recruiting

7. Post
    Originally posted by Chernov
    we are not the best of the best of the best.
    Perhaps a little too modest Chernov... just the best of the best then...

8. Post
    The most important thing before considering joining DEMONZ is to read our Code of Conduct. Especially clause number six.

9. Post
    The most important thing before considering joining DEMONZ is to read our Code of Conduct. Especially clause number six.

#6: Failing to spank the monkey twice weekly may result in uncontrollable testosterone problems. If this happens, do not become mad and easily upsettable, do something about it (ie: Bodily Maintainance). Failure to be happy will result in cold-shouldering.

NB: DEMONZ is not responsible in any act or way for injuries sustained while "choking the chicken", and can not be held liable to emotional, financial and physical abnormalities that may result.

It is nice to know there are still clans out there with values.

10. Post
    :P {IPT} has a whole bunch of hookers at our disposal
    nyyaah nyaah

lol @ "Clause 6"

11. Post
    yeah

12. Post
    Originally posted by Luse_K
    :P {IPT} has a whole bunch of hookers at our disposal
    nyyaah nyaah

lol @ "Clause 6"

with u being the No. 1 hooker?

13. Post
    Well, DMZ is wanting infantry... I'm suprised they haven't wandered into the MOHAA etc... forums and seen if any of another games clan's player want to join... its a bloody quickway to get skilled teamplayers...

[Edit]
    hmmm, isn't DMZ a roque spear clan... you guys have a big membership, are you sure you can't convert some of your own clan players towards battlefield... [/Edit]

14. Post
    In fact most of us are

all the newcomers though like David0 Felony Slingshot etc are all recruited via Coral Sea

15. Post
    Originally posted by Chernov
    In fact most of us are

all the newcomers though like David0 Felony Slingshot etc are all recruited via Coral Sea
    and u want ppl who rnt pilots?

16. Post
    *shrugs
    People in conquest servers doesnt seem to be too interested in joining us.

17. Post
    ...and most people in Coral aint too fond of us neither.

18. Post
    thats soo sad

19. Post
    Edit: URLs listing NZDF ranks moved to a seperate thread.

20. Post
    Heh, pretty much sums up our reputation in Rogue Spear as well. We were the dominant NZ/Australian Rogue Spear clan and in the 1999 to 2001 era, DEMONZ RS players were like brothers and one sister (aka Chick) and each player has a reputation of being honorable and cheat free. We never say we are the top RS squad, but we're still around today whereas a lot of the other RS clans are dead (except for NZC) as their clan is in a similar style as DMZ.

In RS we had the usual imposters trying to dirty our clan's name but regular players automatically know who's real and who's not. I can see the same type of community forming in BF1942 although this seem more of a NZ community whereas RS was true Australasian.

You can rest assure DMZ play cheat free, is all about fun and forming good relationship with your clan mates, and as long as the games are army or special ops styled FPS, we're playing it.

At this time the two games with the most members are Raven Shield and BF1942. Although I hope to get a few more people into Americas Army in the next few months.

21. Post
    *Applause*

22. Post
    Originally posted by Spoon1 Nice arse covering...
    I'll say

I was wondering when you gonna start recruiting as well, 'bout time.

Looking forward to beating the sh...err, that is, facing you in the next tourney

23. Post

24. Post
    Damm this brings back so many memories...
    I wonder if any DEMONZ members are still around and kicking it.

Just a few names of the top of my head i used to play with back when gaming was more simple.

DEMONZ MEMBERS OVER THE YEARS!!!

Rogue Spear
    ------------------
    Cyrax
    Damage
    Chainsaw
    Chernov
    Chick
    Esky
    Hawk
    Hermit
    Skegs
    Splatter
    the orginals that i can remember..

BF1942
    -----------
    these are all around the same time it gets blury lol
    Knightley
    Davido
    Slingshot
    Felony
    Kornholio
    Demonic
    Yoda

And to all the other members ive forgotten over the years...the Raven Shield and many other game DEMONZ were apart of, what a time for gaming.

Other guilds
    -----------------
    UoD Joker who joined DEMONZ

NZC Mike
    NZC Tango

25. Post
    You forgot me - you're dead to me