Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    Still folding, been on and off over the years

2. Post
    *viper* wrote:
    Still folding, been on and off over the years
    yeah still humming along here, made a promise to Dog (Spams partner back then)

3. Post
    incredible that 8 years later (9 now ) this is still getting noticed

4. Post
    Just started folding again too, now that winter is here... got to warm my room somehow

5. Post
    R.I.P hope ya enjoying it out there, been so long but seems like only yesterday

6. Post
    It's been a long time. I'll never forget that last LAN I had with cheech and spammy. Was a great day, good memories. Still jealous of that monitor

7. Post
    It really doesn't seem like 9 years... wow.

8. Post
    still folding here, when I get a few days to do it

Anyone else still running ? been just over 10 years now

later
    BG

9. Post
    Bodyguard wrote:
    still folding here, when I get a few days to do it

Anyone else still running ? been just over 10 years now

later
    BG
    Yeah, when winter rolls around I usually start folding again - bit of extra warmth in the room doesn't hurt Slowly making my way up the contributions board - I'm catching you Bodyguard! (user: Dan_J)

Can't believe it's been 10 years - don't know where the time has gone.

10. Post
    Bit late posting this, but thought it was around April that Leigh passed away. I'v just reinstalled the folding software as since putting on a fresh install of Windows 10, I'd forgotten to reinstall it. If you have a modern GPU, that will also fold at a greater rate than just the cpu alone. I often had my PS3 folding and its a real shame that I can't use it for that anymore.

Anyway, I'v edited the link to the team page as the old link was broken. Perhaps this bump might encourage a few people to get on board again

Attached Images

11. Post

12. Post
    Etacovda wrote:
    The more pc's that run it the better of course. A cafe would have to pay an extra 100 a month on their power if they run 10 FileZilla UC Browser Rufus computers using F@H, and most net cafes have heaps of comps, so its probably not feasable for them.
    You have to do a full WU before it'll show your name hover your mouse over the system tray icon, it shows your process on the protein you're working on... im at 215/400 atm
    Last edited by PARADI; 7th May 2019 at 5:54 am.

13. Post
    Decided my study needs heating this winter.

Never was able to get into it back in 2004, as my PC at the time was from 1999 and shared with five other people. Now I have all this hardware sitting around idle and wanted to do something useful with it.