1. Post
    /me folds

2. Post
    get back in the washouse and fold my shirts

3. Post
    39 now, and posty has well over doubled what i've done. Its going great, keep it up guys

4. Post
    I've been folding for a couple of years now, I think it's a very worthy cause, looking into it it looks like the biggest and most easiest way everyday people can most probably help the many many many people who are effected and those who have family/friends who are effected.

It's never been a problem to my computer, I leave it turned on anyway. Sometimes I turn it off to play a match or something if I get some unknown lag, but that is very uncommon.

Good job at creating the team, a salute to Spam I'll be more than happy to give.

5. Post
    1/400 :S took 20 minutes for that LD

6. Post
    right now im just folding 4 myself, ive got the screensaver version and i wanna know how i can change the options so i can be in your team. i got folding a few weaks ago and do it while im not using computer, ive done 5 WU so far.

7. Post
    You can just change it to input a team number, i think. Just put our team number in, and it will start folding under our name.

46 people now, we're so close to that aim of 50 awesome work everyone.

8. Post
    Lets go for 100.

9. Post
    might wana post this in off-topic then. Few people there might sign up

10. Post
    Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 699 of 30955

we are doing pretty well

11. Post
    gw guys!!

12. Post
    Just joined, 0/0

13. Post
    iv got my work pc doing it now. Works well too, looks I'll be able to get through a 250 WU Block each day.

14. Post
    My computer is running 24/7. I close the FAH client when playing games because i do get a wee bit of lagg. I just have a problem where i have it running overnight and i find my pc has frozen.

15. Post
    600/700

16. Post
    Originally posted by Massacre
    My computer is running 24/7. I close the FAH client when playing games because i do get a wee bit of lagg. I just have a problem where i have it running overnight and i find my pc has frozen.
    Thats because your overclock isn't stable.

It would be best that either A - you get your overclock stable or B - Don't fold. This gives bad results on tests, causing possible misses on protiens, or makes scientists look at a protein that they dont have to

17. Post

18. Post
    Got 2 of my PC's doing it, will get some more doing it when I set them up

not to mention, this will test my overclock nicely

19. Post
    Can't think of a better way to spend my spare cpu cycles

Just started with 2 machines for the team, maybe a third later.

20. Post
    signed up

21. Post
    All these people with like over 5 cpu's raping my score now :P

22. Post
    You love it posty - look at nemisis, like double everyone else! 95 processors active, freaken awesome. I havent been able to fold recently though, but as soon as my cooling is in and my case is back together, its going back up

23. Post
    C'mon guys, lets get 100ppl on the team and get that ranking up! Tell your friends/family to sign up and fold for the team !!

24. Post
    Eta needs to post the rankings in here more often, i can never check as it times out

25. Thumbs up
    Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 506 of 31296