1. Post
    Originally posted by bElance
    Well that was shitty - just downloaded its 10meg odd for it to tell me "Game full - no new accounts"
    Yeah that's cause all the little teeny boppers in America are playing. So the servers are overloaded, and we have to wait for them to all go to bed before we can play.

2. Post
    Try again at 3-4pm

3. Post
    Are we gunna have team colours? Dark blue to represent GP's colours?

4. Post
    Also Okelix, I know how to unlock the Mopar Drag Car and it appears in the showroom , 250k ... if you want to know hoiw ask me

5. Post
    Originally posted by Dre
    Also Okelix, I know how to unlock the Mopar Drag Car and it appears in the showroom , 250k ... if you want to know hoiw ask me
    Ooohhh PM me on how to do it.

Team colours? Yeah dark blue seems about right.

6. Post
    hi Okelix

I am in Dre's team for NITTO our team bank balance was 1000 lol.

Just wanted to know if i could join the team

Thx cya

7. Post
    Ok these colours good? Two stripes going overhead, dark blue, NZ written on the side

8. Post
    Okay this bracket thing is just stupid....I mean I got 10.143 and my bracket was 10.10, then my opposition got 12.600 and his bracket was 12.400......um what?
    Are all computer races bracketed?

9. Post
    hey how about this?

I reacon this looks heaps better...

10. Post
    Originally posted by Dre
    Heres a tip, and its quite a good one lol.

Im at 571 HP right, 9.1 seconds ... well I scout around the 13.5 second cars (Usually 400hp cars) find a target, challenge him for $500, do my time, quickly go to Garage and put my boost way down so when he gets the challenge he will see my car is only at 250HP, hes thinking "BAH, EASY $500!!!!" he races and I win lol ...

Even got a re-challenge saying "200hp my ass" haha, its funny and it works... I get alot of close races tho..
    How do you put the boost down? Does it work with superchargers?

11. Post
    hey red

U can only change ur boost on a turbo charged car.

You will need the turbo kit and all the turbo upgardes, u then need to go into electronics and get the boost controler from here u go to garage, maintanance, boost control and then simply turn it down or up.

12. Post
    Ive played this for a while now.
    I had a 7.8sec RX* that i recently lost during a pink slip race.
    I also have a civic that does about 8.3's which i still have.
    I have 13k in my account but when i lost my RX8 i thought stuff it and gave my ream all my money. Ill see if i can get it back and join the gp team.

Hope i can get another RX8 or maybe an NSX.

13. Post
    Hey how did you get to 8.3 seconds? Supercharger? Gear Ratios?

Remember RedFred you want to get HIGHER than the bracket time.

14. Post
    supercharger, 200shot nos kit, high boot pulley.

Heres my ratios.
    Home MADE

1st= 3.175
    2nd= 2.055
    3rd= 1.484
    4th= 1.174
    5th= 0.943
    6th= 0.717

final= 4.538

You will need to do all the upgrades and attain a dyno reading of 525hp with the lightest wheels and the suspension at its lowest.

Heres a screenie of the rims you will be needing, there the most expensive but give the highest weight loss.

15. Post
    Cool thanks.

Im going to stay with my turbo for now so I can do my lil trick that makes me cash but when I buy a new civic (to do pink slips) ill switch to Supercharge

16. Post
    i played 4 about 2.5 hrs last nite for the first time, it owns
    thx 4 the money timesplitterX! i will use the teamcolors when i get my evo (4k away)

atm i have a crappy 550hp 9.3 civic

17. Post
    I used to play this a while back but left because of the money cheat thing
    Now with the GP team i guess i will start back up :P

18. Post
    i need help- i started playin yesterday and i got evo, but it sucks with only 8.9 with nos and 535 hp (lower than my civic ) the only thing i can think of that i need 2 buy is low comb pistons but i dunno how thats gona turn it into supercar like u guys... ne ideas oklix/mycoolcar?

19. Post
    ^ lol ... definmtaly get Low Com pistons, they're turbo pistons

20. Post
    Im not going to buy a Supra or a Mustang or anything, why pay 35k for something thats midly faster than a Civic at its max? Im gunna buy another Civic so I can pink slip and not discourage anyone (Prob reject if its something like a Mustang) and I wont be to dissapointed at loosing cuz its only a Civic and they're cheap to replace...

I wish the game could include online tourneys. I mean the user can create them, like I could create an 8 man tourny for Civics only no faster than 9 seconds and choose it to be Bracket or Heads Up then charge entrance fee (Everyone pays like $100) then its a KO tourny and winner takes all...that'd be mean

Also Id like to see more cars. Its cheeky how they have Evo's but not the WRX??? Not only is it wildly popular but its the bloody RIVAL of Evo! Id love to see the Evo vs. WRX's clashes. What about the old Chargers and Mustangs? What kind of a drag game doesnt have RX7's? (I hate Rotary though)

21. Post
    I used to play this, just did 50 races a day , and get a lot of money. I had a black skyline or some shit. Its very fun. I remember one guy had all the cars, all souped up and shit. He was hard core :<

22. Post
    do you guys get all ur money from online races or vs cpu?

23. Post
    I cant just sit there and do the same tourny over and over doing gay Bracket races so I get my money thru Online ... which is slower but the victory is sweeter and less boring

24. Post
    Originally posted by Dre
    I cant just sit there and do the same tourny over and over doing gay Bracket races so I get my money thru Online ... which is slower but the victory is sweeter and less boring
    I spent half a year racing the computer in between bouts with opponents online. All in all I've probably lost 4 RSXs and 2 Vipers to pink slip races.

25. Post
    i added the low lombs and got my ratios from noss.com but i still striggle 2 beet turbo tom!