1. Post
    ^ Do sport division.

Shit Obelix lol .... Hey I see you cant pink slip if u only own one car but can you race other guys who have one car for pink slips?

2. Post
    Both you and your opponent have to have at least two cars to race for pink slips. Cause if you were to lose one how would you ever make money again? No car = no racing.

3. Post
    Yeah thats what I was thinking but I was hoping there was a set of different rules for the Challengee

4. Post
    Originally posted by Hannibal 2
    i need help- i started playin yesterday and i got evo, but it sucks with only 8.9 with nos and 535 hp (lower than my civic ) the only thing i can think of that i need 2 buy is low comb pistons but i dunno how thats gona turn it into supercar like u guys... ne ideas oklix/mycoolcar?
    Get a superchager, low comp pistons and a high boost pulley for the supercharger and see what happens.

5. Post
    im downloading game now. Can i be in the GPNZ team and get 15,000?

6. Post
    Dont join the team if all you want is the money

7. Post
    ill join the team without the money. it wasnt meant to sound like that, i just wanted to know if I was allowed.

8. Post
    Originally posted by mycoolcar

Get a superchager, low comp pistons and a high boost pulley for the supercharger and see what happens.
    no supercharger on evo

9. Post
    Originally posted by Dre
    Dont join the team if all you want is the money
    Yes, it will be frowned upon. I worked hard for this money, and I'm trying to help out people who actually want to be members of GPNZ and not just take my money and leave.

10. Post
    it keeps saying 'bad words are not allowed, please try another name' after i enter username but i aint using bad words and have tried everything.

11. Post
    Can someone please make me an account? it keeps saying bad word thing.
    my email is smoodiver78@hotmail.com any other information you can just make up. this would be much appreciated.

12. Post
    Check your email

Your account name is The Pooman (pooman was taken)

Ive pmed your pw

13. Post
    I'm still trying to get my money back from my old team so i can join the GP team. 13k or so, they wont give it to me so im just going to keep trying for a while.

14. Post
    Originally posted by mycoolcar
    I'm still trying to get my money back from my old team so i can join the GP team. 13k or so, they wont give it to me so im just going to keep trying for a while.
    You get 15k when you join GPNZ.

15. Post
    Hey thanks heaps for the 15k! Might keep saving for a NSX or buy a civic and soop it up for some pink slippies

16. Smile
    thanks for registering me dre

17. Post
    no problemos

18. Post
    I reckon we should have a Team GPNZ Tournament for us Civic'ers. We could do it so each pays $200 entry fee (desposited into team account) and then winner takes all! It will be a Knock Out Style tournament. Example tournament:

Racer 1 vs. Racer 2
    -------------------- WINNER > Racer 2 vs. Racer 4
    Racer 3 vs. Racer 4

------------------------------------------------------- WINNERS > Racer 2 vs. Racer 8

Racer 5 vs. Racer 6
    -------------------- WINNER > Racer 5 vs Racer 8
    Racer 7 vs. Racer 8

Something like that. It will be a bracket timed race so its fair for everyone and only Civics (Obelix's dodge will kill us all, bracket times are fair to a certain extent)

Then sometime else we can have an All Out Tournament between all of us no matter what car! We could even have a Spray Competition to see who can come up with the best looking car!

So if your interested in the GPNZ Civic Tournament put your name down and ill give it a week (So you can mod your cars) and then we can do this .

19. Post
    Dre, i play all the time, i might join ur team if it is still running

Or Okelix, ill join ur team, gimme some cash kthx

either way, someone gizza some cash

my acct is Blitz2003

20. Post
    Anyone who's a registered member on GP can join GPNZ.

21. Post
    ooo, so ur the leader,

my civic doesnt go very fast need a new car

22. Post
    Originally posted by Blitz^
    ooo, so ur the leader,

my civic doesnt go very fast need a new car
    Yes, I'm the leader.
    I would recommend getting an RSX, good fast cars, at one point I had my RSX doing 7.7s.

23. Post
    ive got about 5g now, *starts saving

*ask's for a bit of money

24. Post
    U can unlock the SRT-4 from the MOPAR website (get link at nitto1320.com)

25. Post
    did it while at skool, just surfing that ratio area, and found

sif ive got that amount of cash