Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Lighting up the taxi

Hey guys, i'm not sure if you remember but i posted a while ago that i had got rid of my UV acrylic case and was now using a coloursit yellow one? Well i bought a blue cathode dual kit, and its lighted (lit?) it up a really nice aqua blue, just thought id share pics. For some reason my website doesnt want to display anything atm so when it comes back online pics will be here

2. Post
    use photobucket.

but yeah my orcon site is also down for some reason : /

3. Post
    ahahah, as soon as i open this thread, theres some t.v ad on tv3 at the moment, about an old times CD, and a woman singing ...

"Yoooooooooou, light up my liiiiiiiiife"

Cute ~

p.s whats the tuna for !

4. Post
    Nice, you tidy up the inside a tad thou - you get marks for being able ot see in, but you lose em all if you can only see a shiteload of clashing coloured cables

5. Post
    Does the case have room for a front 120mm?

6. Post
    Can you please make the pictures a tad larger
    That way I can increase from 1280 > 1600 and still have to scroll sideways

But on a serious note thats looking good man ^_^ A lot better than the 10th wonder of the world arcrylic night glow

7. Post
    Yeah, a spot of cable management would be the go now

8. Post
    heh i posted i was getting a black vantec kit in the origonal post before gameplanet decided it didnt want me to post that and reset my post ;P but yeah, irl it shines up a really nice aqua glow you cant really see from the pic

- it takes 2 80mm front fans which i have on fan speed controller, i could probly squeeze in a 120 if i wanted

9. Post
    Tidy your cables man!!

10. Post
    That window looks mint

11. Post
    Originally posted by mycoolcar
    Tidy your cables man!!

12. Post
    Use a tripod with the camera next time...

Nice lighting, and tuna

13. Post
    plz dont just look at the pics and then post "tidy your cables", if you read you would notice i have said im buying a vantec kit and 5 other people have already said it..but ta anyway >.>

14. Post
    the only thing i notice is poor cables, what else am i goign too comment on.
    ive told u b4 i dislike your case.
    now does it not only remind me of a yellow cab, but seeing the side winow glowing also reminds me of dvs shoes.

15. Post
    Could you get your keyboard cable any tighter? Pull on it a little more and the connection will break

Nice window design btw

16. Post
    cable isnt so bad anymore

-whore, ok mayb i reacted a bit, but it was just because i posted already that i was getting some. anyways yeah, will post when its all sleved etc

17. Post
    Thats seriously one ugly ****ing case man. No offence.

Your last case was ugly as shit as well. (Although it was much better than this one)

I'll organise you a new custom title I think. Why do you think they were giving those away as prizes?

18. Post
    'Cause... Cause noone would buy them sir?!'
    'Thats right Eta, well done, have a case!'
    'Aww, its all yella and ugry!'

19. Post
    i love you're custom tag.

20. Post
    *contented sigh* ive never had one before

21. Post
    i woudnt worry if ppl think your case is ugly, as long as u liek it thats all that counts.

22. Post
    Like adzest and his silvia, to him it was the shit, to most other people it was shit.

23. Post
    it was shit.

24. Post
    whore is shit.

25. Post
    Originally posted by marine
    i have not one BUT 2 pie warmers next to my bed