Official NBA Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post
    shocking alright

2. Post
    grrr Rockets lost, never thought I would have to say this but TMAC took way too many shots...

3. Post
    how did yao play

4. Post
    Its gonna be kinda hard when youve played a certain way for so many weeks then you have to change when Yao comes back. Rockets look strong and quite deep. They'll do well going into the play-offs.

5. Post
    Rockets are guarenteed a tough match up in the first round of the playoffs tho. It looks like the Jazz and Rockets are pretty much playing for home court advantage in the 4 vs 5 series, which would be a cracker. That is assuming that the Spurs stay ahead of the Jazz of course... If the Rockets played the Spurs (without homecourt advantage) they'd get delt to.

6. Post
    im gonna say a healthy Jazz team beats Houston.

7. Post
    Dallas is going to lose their next game against the lakers. You read it here first.

8. Post
    DeuSex wrote:
    Dallas is going to lose their next game against the lakers. You read it here first.
    why?

what do we get if your wrong?

9. Post
    hmm Shaq is actually carrying the Heat...

10. Post
    Why did Kobe get suspended?

11. Post
    he striked Jaric in the face apparently.

12. Post
    Dissapointed in Phoenix tonight, Amare got ejected halfway through the 3rd quarter and now has 14 t's on the season =/

They struggled through quarters 2-4 but finally re-found their touch in the OT period though and atleast we didn't manage to lose to the Bobkittens...Barbosa = amazing

13. Post
    wow @ shaq... he is actually pulling it off.

14. Post
    yea
    I didn't think Shaq would be able to do it seeing as he is getting on in years but it's seems the weight he lost in the off season is paying off.

15. Post
    Alright, if the Rockets can keep there offense like that every night... they are going to be hard to beat.

16. Post

17. Post
    RoCkw!LDeR* wrote:
    are you a bulls fan? because I thought it had some exciting news in there...

18. Post
    yes i am

19. Post
    Suns VS Mav's Thrusday (ESPN)

20. Post
    Anyone wanna question the Rocket's Offense now?

21. Post
    Why should they?

T-Mac + Yao + kick out shooters = unstoppable.

22. Post
    since Yao was out, i kept hearing Houston's offense is not up to scratch yaddy yada yada.

23. Post
    Before you get too excited. They have played Boston, Jersey and Orlando in the last 3, not exactly shutdown teams.

Looks like Lebron and the Cavs were pulling a Spurs and waiting till after the all star break before playing at their best.

24. Post
    Looks like the 76'ers might get a play-off spot, hope they do

25. Post
    painted wrote:
    Before you get too excited. They have played Boston, Jersey and Orlando in the last 3, not exactly shutdown teams.

Looks like Lebron and the Cavs were pulling a Spurs and waiting till after the all star break before playing at their best.
    holy shit i almost forgot there are players other than LeBron on the Cavs team....

they are so shit they seem invisible most of the time :|