Official NBA Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 30,951 to 30,975 of 30985

  1. Post
    Curry has broken left hand

  2. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Curry has broken left hand
    GSW going to be this years Tank Commanders?

  3. Post
    trade draymon for picks

  4. Post
    Kendrick Nunn looking legit. Heat HYYYYPE

  5. Post
    Anyone else have issues with League Pass? I get times where I cant switch between games (it just hangs) and if I reload it gives a access denied error for a few minutes. Doesnt matter which browser either.

  6. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Anyone else have issues with League Pass? I get times where I cant switch between games (it just hangs) and if I reload it gives a access denied error for a few minutes. Doesnt matter which browser either.
    No issues for me so far

  7. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    No issues for me so far
    Think its IP related. If I restart my modem and get a new IP it's all good. Google shows me someone in aus having similar issues.

  8. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Holy fuq the suns Heat just hung 43 46 on the warriors Rockets in the first Q
    Ftfy

  9. Post
    WTF do the teams do now? Do they just play the scubs for the next 3Qs?

  10. Post
    I had to turn it off...

  11. Post
    brand wrote:
    WTF do the teams do now? Do they just play the scubs for the next 3Qs?
    Who doesn't love 36m of garbage time? lol

  12. Post
    wow how far have the warriors fallen, the starting 5 Glenn Robinson III, Eric Paschall, Willie Cauley-Stein, Ky Bowman, and Jordan Poole, full tank mode and they have 40 tv games left lol.

  13. Post
    Curry's injury is a real shame. I was looking forward to seeing him get rekt all season

  14. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Curry's injury is a real shame. I was looking forward to seeing him get rekt all season
    Baynes truly rekt him lol

  15. Post
    Haha but how good is Baynes! And the Suns in general even without Ayton, they're ballin!

  16. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Haha but how good is Baynes! And the Suns in general even without Ayton, they're ballin!
    Test them all imo lol

  17. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    wow how far have the warriors fallen, the starting 5 Glenn Robinson III, Eric Paschall, Willie Cauley-Stein, Ky Bowman, and Jordan Poole, full tank mode and they have 40 tv games left lol.
    Still beat the Blazers!

  18. Post
    Looks like Steph getting shut down for the season. Warriors really are going full tank mode already.

  19. Post
    Geeze...

    Steph, Hayward, Lowry all out with broken hands

    Ayton, Collins, Chandler suspended for drugs

    WTF is going on?

  20. Post
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 86
Size:  21.9 KB

  21. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 86
Size:  21.9 KB
    I bet you anything that Steph will ask MJ to induct him into the HoF

  22. Post
    Melo signed with portland

  23. Post
    Noooooooo I wanted him to go the lakers and **** them up, not my boy Dame$

  24. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Noooooooo I wanted him to go the lakers and **** them up, not my boy Dame$
    Sounds like the suns are trying to buyout Baynes so he can sign with the Lakers. Why?

  25. Post
    Really? Baynes has been BEASTMODE except his last game.

    Looks more like the story is that the lakers were hoping he'd be bought out in the summer but phoenix want him