Results 30,551 to 30,571 of 30571

1. Post
    The East playoffs gon be LITT!

2. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    The East playoffs gon be LITT!
    Well from the second round on anyway...

3. Post
    Luka AMA on reddit about to start if you have any burning questions you want to ask Luka

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...%C4%87_dallas/

4. Post
    LeBron offered to trade Westbrook for Simmons during the All star draft.

Chuck weighs in "what you should do is Giannis trades you everyone on his bench for Anthony Davis"

5. Post
    Lebron can't help himself, tampering even in the all star draft

But in all seriousness it can't be a coincidence that Lebron just happened to pick players who will be free agents in the summer lol

Last edited by SirGrim; 8th February 2019 at 5:44 pm.

6. Post
    Mirotic such a good fit with The Bucks

7. Post
    Man Zion can cover space like nobody's business!

Is there anyone in the NBA who could get across at least 20ft and get the block before the open shot goes off?

8. Post
    Giannis

9. Post
    Nicks on that pro stealth Tampering for KD

10. Post
    How good is DSJ at the Knicks - now they need someone like Kyrie/Durant - but seriously **** NYK fans, they are the worst.

11. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    How good is DSJ at the Knicks - now they need someone like Kyrie/Durant - but seriously **** NYK fans, they are the worst.
    NYK fans are the best -still passionate despite everything the franchise has put them through...

I don't know what DSJ is yet but I don't think he can carry your franchise. If they get Kyrie I don't think anyone will care if they move DSJ (again).

12. Post
    Sacramento 30-26 baby. **** the Lakers, we getting the 8th seed.

13. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Sacramento 30-26 baby. **** the Lakers, we getting the 8th seed.
    Lakers must be real happy with their trades at the deadline

Reggie Bullock making some waves with his 2 point 31 minutes debut

Lakers got blown out, 76ers looking good

76ers vs Raptors for the East

Luka on that good sheet again - outscores the entire Portland team in the 4th quarter LMAO

That's twice in a row now Luka has showed up to dominate the Trailblazer, showing Lillard why he doesn't deserve all star over Luka

Last edited by SirGrim; 12th February 2019 at 10:26 am.

14. Post
    And Raptors looking to pick up Jeremy Lin

15. Post
    LOLakers

16. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    LOLakers
    pundits said they could only lose about 8 games of the remaining schedule to make the 8th seed, im guessing the Hawks weren't part of the 8 losses .

17. Post
    Lakers aren’t making the playoffs unless lebron goes playoff mode
    Right now he still on regular season mode

When he starts dropping 40 point triple doubles most nights then he’s in playoff mode
    He paces himself though, if he goes playoff mode too soon he won’t have the energy to play at that level after the 2nd round

18. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Lakers aren’t making the playoffs unless lebron goes playoff mode
    Right now he still on regular season mode

When he starts dropping 40 point triple doubles most nights then he’s in playoff mode
    He paces himself though, if he goes playoff mode too soon he won’t have the energy to play at that level after the 2nd round
    He put up 28-16-11 lol.

If the Lakers make the playoffs, it isn't going to be because of any drastic change on LeBron's part, it's going to be an overall team commitment to defense and getting over the fact that half the team was halfway out the door.

19. Post
    Well that didn't take long..

I said it was a risk, maybe I jinxed it - they should have traded AD to the Lakers

Instead now he has an injured shoulder

edit: MRI diagnosed AD with a shoulder contusion
    Last edited by SirGrim; 15th February 2019 at 8:52 pm.

20. Post
    And now NOLA has fired Dell Demps

I ****ing called it! Lebron gets another executive fired lmao

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    And now NOLA has fired Dell Demps

I ****ing called it! Lebron gets another executive fired lmao
    Nothing to do with Lebron, the Lakers offered the money and the bag, and NOLA are just stupid. They will never get anything for AD now.