1. Post
    It's not every exciting to look at but it's pretty comfy to drive

Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

2. Post
    Looks tidy - white, so crisp!

3. Post
    Solid car is solid.

4. Post
    Yeah im pretty happy with it, more than enough grunt with the 255kw 4.6L 1ur-fe for cruising around, and has enough creature comforts to keep me happy with a pretty decent stereo. Its definitely not a sports car though haha, the 1800kg weight is quite noticeable if you push a bit hard. Radar cruise control is pointless in auckland though since even on the shortest distance someone always puts there car in the gap..

5. Post
    Need front tints badly. And a drop of 40mm when I put lgt spings and shocks in it will look great.

6. Post

I recently picked this up. It needs a good polish and I live over the road from a sawmill so it get's pretty dirty. It's really comfortable to drive long distances though.

7. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Looks tidy - white, so crisp!
    Black needs a clean every day in this weather

8. Post
    Another GTI owner here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1080063_crop.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	300.4 KB 
ID:	226396

9. Post

Shit photo but my new toy. 2013 SSV with only 28ks only the clock. Couldn't say no. It is a Redline so has a list of extras. Love the brembos.

Have to wash it every 5 seconds but worth it.

10. Post
    My supercharged GT86

Name:	kNil48Oa4ixNsmy24AmBibHNEdqEmHauwJu45ziZNgY.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	782.9 KB 
ID:	226416

11. Post
    Braving the "boom" club then?

12. Post
    Bloodline wrote:

Shit photo but my new toy. 2013 SSV with only 28ks only the clock. Couldn't say no. It is a Redline so has a list of extras. Love the brembos.

Have to wash it every 5 seconds but worth it.
    Yessssss actual want for my next car.

13. Post
    Nice SSV redline. A really great car and a shame they are no longer, but these are the times we live in.

14. Post
    Quite like that 86 reminds me of an LFA

15. Post
    Someone else snapping pics of my car while parked at work.

Attached Images

16. Post
    Whoa this thread has had a bit of activity that I've somehow missed lately! Some great rides, lads. I do love black cars - first proper car was a Mitsi Cordia 1.8 turbo (w/digital dash!) in jet black - Maserati pic is pure perfection; exactly the sort of property you'd expect it to be sitting outside of.

17. Post
    Black cars suck!

18. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Black cars suck!
    F**k up, dick.

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    F**k up, dick.
    Whites just as bad really too actually.

20. Post
    ^ You're not wrong - should see mine at the moment. Ugh.

21. Post
    I've been driving the Astra for the last wee while as the wife runs the kids about in the outback. Happen to park behind another one lol

22. Post
    Hahaha, cool!

23. Post
    Black is definitely a kent. It does provide the biggest payoff of any colour when you polish it up though.

White is still rewarding to clean and polish it just doesn't look as spectacular.

My M5 is black with a rainbow metallic in it, the GT is black with a gold metallic.

24. Post
    Black does indeed look best when freshly polished.

Im all about Le Mans Blue at the moment, so many different shades to it.

25. Post
    Found a nice little spot for a night photo near my house. I'll have to come back here for better photos when my car is painted.

Name:	IMG_4845.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	668.3 KB 
ID:	226691