What anime are you currently watching thread.

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3196

1. Post
    At this moment I`m rewatching some old series of OPM and Bleach.

2. Post
    Over the past month I've finished most of the Monogatari series. Definitely daunting to start with, but well worth the journey so far. A bit over 30 hours down and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just got Koyomimonogatari and Owarimonogatari S2 to go. Trying to finish it all before the BD/DVD of Zoku Owarimonogatari comes out at the end of the month.

3. Post
    Just started on the final season of Fairy Tail. The animation is much better than the last 3 to 4 seasons and Zero. Must be due to a different studio this time around.

4. Post
    Dororo made me cry man tears.

5. Post
    DJ wrote:
    Just looked that up. Sounds good. That will be my next watch after I finish Darker than Black

Still digging Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as well

6. Post
    DJ wrote:
    Enjoyed the few that I watched tonight, had to find something to watch as got my flat mate to start watching anime with Berserk & now hes watching FMA: BH. It was making me jealous that I had to wait for a new ep of That time I was reincarnated as a slime, Rising of the Shield Hero, Star Blazers 2202, Boogiepop wa Warawanai, hell even enjoying Meiji Tokyo Renka

Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Just looked that up. Sounds good. That will be my next watch after I finish Darker than Black
    If you can get into season 2 & enjoy it, let me know as I enjoyed the first season but just couldn't get into the 2nd season..

7. Post
    Just started rewatching Naruto from scratch. I think I prefer this animation style than the slightly cutback style that Boruto and some of the other jump shows use.

Meanwhile for the weekly shows I'm currently watching is The Promised Neverland (Damn good show if you like thrillers), Date A Live Season 3, Price of Smiles (pretty cool mecha type of show), Magical Girl Spec Ops, Jojo: Golden Wind arc, Fairy Tail Final Season and Sword Art Online Season 3.

8. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    If you can get into season 2 & enjoy it, let me know as I enjoyed the first season but just couldn't get into the 2nd season..
    Finally finished S1 of Darker than Black. Thought it was just ok but that's probably because I kept losing interest due to watching other shows I enjoyed more and gaming & just not having enough time. I was a bit lost a lot of the time cos wasn't pay enough attention lol. Probably give S2 a miss if its worse than S1.

9. Post
    Many people recommend Fairy Tail but I couldn't get past episode 4. Does it get better? Or is it more of the same style?

Keep running out of things to watch so started searching for directors of shows I liked which has put me on Space Dandy at the moment. It's a bit of light humour with little to no continuity (they all die every other episode, which is a nice change) made by the director of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

Terribly excited about One Punch 2 and the last Evangelion remake finally being released.

10. Post
    ugh Netflix is making a live action Cowboy Bebop series with John Cho (Harold from Harold & Kumar and also the MILF guy from American Pie) being cast as Spike. This is gonna be train wreck like almost every other live action anime adaptation lol.

11. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    ugh Netflix is making a live action Cowboy Bebop series with John Cho (Harold from Harold & Kumar and also the MILF guy from American Pie) being cast as Spike. This is gonna be train wreck like almost every other live action anime adaptation lol.
    Urgh, I tried watching the pilot of the live action remake of the live action remake of The Tick. What foul beast of burden ever thought to build a monster such as it I will not understand.

The original remake was awfully cringe worthy and a terrible successor to the original, however it was entertaining as a standalone. They should have made it a spiritual successor and called it something entirely different.

12. Post
    I was just in Japan for the last 2 weeks, damn anime is so damn expensive there. I ended up just looking for figurines and waiting til I arrived home to get things in NZ for more reasonable prices albeit at a reduced selection.

So I see they've made a Ultraman anime for netflix heh. I should watch that after catching up on the rest of the shows I missed out on for the past 2 weeks.

13. Post
    The new One Punch episode was excellent and I am so happy

14. Post
    Oh forgot OPM was back on!!

15. Post
    i was about 6 months late to the original OPM party so i binged the whole thing. it's gonna be rough waiting a week between episodes.

16. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah love Jojo.

In other news just heard there will be a 2nd season of One Punch Man!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    What part of jojo are you up to?

17. Post
    Giorno wrote:
    What part of jojo are you up to?
    I'm up to date with the Golden Wind arc

18. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I'm up to date with the Golden Wind arc
    Nice. Part 5 was so undervalued until the anime started.

19. Post
    I've been watching sword art online.....just finished watching the first season and starting season 2 this weekend

20. Post
    I have been hooked to Onepunch-Man. Just finished season 1.

21. Post
    Naruto and one piece.
    I read tsuyokute new saga manga online [all chapters] - mangazuki and I think this is one of the best manga. This is one of the best manga.

AND

Do you like Tsuyokute New Saga Manga?

source: https://about.me/youtubeconverter.to

22. Post
    One Punch Man Season 2, only one that matters atm lol

23. Post
    I'm finishing up on Naruto origins arc. Then rewatching one of the better Gundam series Iron Blooded Orphans Season 1. Gonna try and hunt down a copy of Iron Blooded Orphans Season 2 for a reasonable price.

24. Post
    Haven't watched Anime in ages, it's hard to rewatch stuff you've already read in manga form.

25. Post
    Just got up to date with Dororo. Really enjoying it. Hate it when I get up to date with a show & have to wait a week between eps though lol.

First 2 eps of the new season of OPM were awesome too.