What anime are you currently watching thread.

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3196

1. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Just got up to date with Dororo. Really enjoying it. Hate it when I get up to date with a show & have to wait a week between eps though lol.

First 2 eps of the new season of OPM were awesome too.
    Ending of the third episode was excellent, now expecting VegetaGaro to become another hanger-on of Saitama and to hover around in the background as the season moves on.

I wouldn't mind a bunch of episodes of Saitama just ****ing around.

2. Post
    multiple OVAs of OPM are on the net, you should check them out

3. Post
    are you guys watching anime in original Japanese or which has been dubbed English? I prefer the Japanese version even though I don't understand the language myself...I end up reading the subtitiles but still listen to the dialogue

4. Post
    Mostly sub. But it depends on the quality of the dub.

Now watching my way through Natsume Yuujinchou. It's excellent and like nothing else I've watched. The only way I can really describe it is just that it's super nice and makes you happy.

5. Post
    Mostly sub here. Some English dubs can be just as good as the sub like Attack on Titan due to the setting is a bit more of a european style and berserk is a must watch in English.

6. Post
    Shōwa Genroku rakugo shinjū.
    Masterpiece!

7. Post
    Entirely sub or no sub / raw, but I understand most of it

8. Post
    Really enjoying season 2 of Baki atm

As for dubbed vs sub I think I prefer dubbed overall so I can just concentrate on the action instead of having to read at the same time. But in other ways I prefer subbed because things sound a bit more dramatic & emotional in Japanese & some moments are lot more epic in Japanese. Just depends on the actual show.

Having said that I can't stand the Japanese version of Dragonball. Its so painful especially Goku who sounds like an old lady lol.

9. Post
    depends, my Japanese is ok but i do not always understand some of the slang or meaning . So a sub or dub is needed for me . I got no real weeb pref tho

10. Post
    Sub only over here, been watching anime for so long now reading the subs and comprehending what's going on are second nature.

Currently watching:

One Punchman Season 2
    Black Clover
    One Piece
    Ace of Diamond 2
    Demon Slayer Kimestu no Yaiba (highly recommend)

11. Post
    Just realised Part 2 of season 3 of Attack on Titan has started!!

12. Post
    ind1go wrote:
    One Piece
    I die a little inside every new episode since Big Mom.

5 minutes of intro.
    3 minutes of new content (mostly reminiscing)
    15 minutes of flashbacks.

13. Post
    suntoucher wrote:

5 minutes of intro.
    Hahahaha.. if you're still watching then you well and truly know what to expect by now. The amount of times i've got to the point of being like 'uhhhhh **** it i'm done'.. just can't turn my back after all these years haha.

Forgot to add Rising of the Shield Hero to the above list which is so good as well!

14. Post
    Watched Mob Psycho and My Hero Academia and enjoyed both. Now on One Punch S2 which I'm enjoying. Will get Attack on Titan - if anyone can recommend more well animated fighting shows or darker stories I'm keen.

15. Post
    Bit late to the party but just started watching Hunter X Hunter (2011) & absolutely loving it

16. Post
    I'm rewatching my favourite long running anime series Bleach now it's on blu-ray.

Hunter X Hunter is pretty enjoyable.

17. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I'm rewatching my favourite long running anime series Bleach now it's on blu-ray.

Hunter X Hunter is pretty enjoyable.
    I've not watched Bleach since my high school days but that brings back wonderful memories. Great that it's on bly-ray now

18. Post
    suntoucher wrote:

5 minutes of intro.
    Have you heard about One Pace? From their website:
    One Pace is a team effort that started in March 2013 with the goal of matching the One Piece manga more accurately than Toei's anime adaptation. We cut out filler scenes, non-canon reaction shots, padded sequences, and re-order scenes to stay truer to Goda's manga.

19. Post
    hope they trim down luffy's fight's. they're all the same now in the anime. luffy charges at the enemy screaming their name or just "aaarrrggghh" and gets beat down. he gets's up, repeat 20 times. finally luffy will pull a new "mode" out of his ass and win.

they need to kill off some strawhats too if they want to add new ones. oda has clearly realised it's too much effort to give everyone some story so he comes up with excuses for half the crew to be absent for the entire arc. should have stopped at robin.

p.s. change robin's hair back.

20. Post
    Finally cought up on the new Jojo. Has a wonderful soundtrack

21. Post
    What's the word on the street about one punch man manga?

It's been on hiatus for a while now.

22. Post
    Walk on Water i reading it

23. Post
    jojothemofobro wrote:
    Have you heard about One Pace? From their website:
    I went back did the same but for Bleach. Excluded the fillers and it was a much better watch.

24. Post
    Lately have been catching up on and finishing shows that have languished on my list for years, particularly the Monogatari series, Baccano! and Durarara! (Never started S2) I also rewatched Psycho Pass and Steins Gate recently because they're amazing.

Also very slowly working through Jojo, about halfway through Battle Tendency.

Unrelated non thread worthy question, does anyone know when Netflix NZ is going to start adding Carole and Tuesday? I get that it's releasing weekly but waiting for the whole season to air before giving it to us is pretty lame.