What anime are you currently watching thread.

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3221

1. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Just watched the first episode of Reero last night, definitely left me wanting to watch more. Great start.
    Follow up, halfway through the first season now. It's a good show but it could be subtitled:
    "Stupid person gets to experience the consequences of his actions. Doesn't become any smarter."

2. Post
    Been watching Railgun Season 2. Damn this is good, much better paced than the 1st season and has some of the coolest fights.

3. Post
    Just started watching Dr Stone. 4 eps in & pretty good so far.

****en sux now that I'm up to date with Demon Slayer & have to a wait a week for the next ep

4. Post
    Shield Hero season 2 & 3 announced!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-02 211238.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	227161

5. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:

****en sux now that I'm up to date with Demon Slayer & have to a wait a week for the next ep
    I'm surprised at the English dub's speed for Dr. Stone, they're up to ep 2 already. Usually they're 6+ months behind.

6. Post
    Dr Stone is 4 to 5 episodes dubbed so far. I'm watching them simlu-dubbed thanks to animelab getting them from funimation as crunchyroll has the subs rights for some reason.

7. Post
    I've just been watching the subbed version since I prefer watching the Japanese version of most animes anyway. You should just watch on anime-planet for free (think it might be a week behind crunchyroll but its legal & good quality).

8. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Dr Stone is 4 to 5 episodes dubbed so far. I'm watching them simlu-dubbed thanks to animelab getting them from funimation as crunchyroll has the subs rights for some reason.
    Oh, is it on Animelab? I found it through watching the USA's CN channel on Youtube TV. Pretty sure their Toonami block is the only way to watch the latest dubbed DB Super episodes legally, which sucks.

9. Post
    Yeah it's on animelab. I ended up shifting from CR to Animelab due to the price being in NZD instead of USD. Bit smaller selection of shows but much better player overall.

10. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:

you should try catching up on detective conan. it's the best long running anime ever when you're bingeing it. when you catch up the pace is diabolical.

11. Post
    I've been watching Shinkai's "Children who Chase Lost Voices" dubbed since I was eating dinner and can't pay attention to subs. They've got intermediate aged school kids who sound like adults in their 20's, the tone is so off.

If the Vic Mignogna lawsuit brings the anime dubbing industry to a partial collapse, no tears will be shed here.

I will say though this brand new DBZ dub is pretty funny.

12. Post
    hah they should make a compilation joke reel , would be hilarious

13. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I've been watching Shinkai's "Children who Chase Lost Voices" dubbed since I was eating dinner and can't pay attention to subs. They've got intermediate aged school kids who sound like adults in their 20's, the tone is so off.
    Now I'm watching "A Place Promised in Our Early Days", exact same problem. Do they hire people off the streets to produce these English dubs of anime? F*cking Christ.

People would criticise those Disney produced dubs of Ghibli films, but at least they would often use real children to voice roles where appropriate. That would be a decent solution since the typical adult English dub voice actors don't seem to put in any effort at all, when it comes to voicing children.

14. Post
    Currently watching Yu-No. Not to bad apart from being dubbed only from 1 to 13 while the rest can be watched subbed. Another time travel sorta show but with more fantasy elements than Stein's Gate.

15. Post
    Just watched Konosuba (made my way through the Isekai Quartet). Funniest Anime I've seen so far. It came second to Sakamoto desu ga in the 2016 awards apparently, so I started watching my way through that but whilst it's alright, I didn't find it nearly as funny.

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Now I'm watching "A Place Promised in Our Early Days", exact same problem. Do they hire people off the streets to produce these English dubs of anime? F*cking Christ.

People would criticise those Disney produced dubs of Ghibli films, but at least they would often use real children to voice roles where appropriate. That would be a decent solution since the typical adult English dub voice actors don't seem to put in any effort at all, when it comes to voicing children.
    I mean, could be worse...

He approves of the marzepan, apparently.

17. Post
    I've started watching Darling in the Franxx. To bad Animelab only has the dub but still it's good to finally have a mecha anime even if according to reviews it falls a bit flat during the last half.

18. Post
    Kimetsu No Yaiba hands down best anime of 2019 just watched episode 19 ****ing absolutely mind blowing animation an just super emotional story episode 20 was a mind **** but very cool loving this anime alot also watching Isekai Cheat Magician and Kenja No Mago both very good an pretty funny love the animation.

19. Post
    masscreation wrote:
    Kimetsu No Yaiba hands down best anime of 2019 just watched episode 19 ****ing absolutely mind blowing animation an just super emotional story episode 20 was a mind **** but very cool loving this anime alot
    100% agree After only 23 eps this is already looking like one of my favourite animes of all time

20. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I've started watching Darling in the Franxx. To bad Animelab only has the dub but still it's good to finally have a mecha anime even if according to reviews it falls a bit flat during the last half.
    Haha it totally jumps the shark. Still didn't stop me from enjoying it enough to pick up these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190324_162656.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	227286

21. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    100% agree After only 23 eps this is already looking like one of my favourite animes of all time
    2 more episode's an season 1 is over im not wanting it to end =( hope season 2 come's out quickly asf

its one of the more better shonen anime's that i have seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Started recently watching Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation Mo Dao Zu Shi its quite good for a Chinese anime unique art style good story so far

22. Post
    I just started watching When They Cry. Some brutal as scenes

23. Post
    Anyone watched Zoids Wild? Worth getting into, or is it another Fuzors?

24. Post
    ^Curious too actually

25. Post
    Hmm now I kinda see why I'm seeing more dubs on Animelab lately. Could be due to this https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/09/ma...to-funimation/

Oh well, Might see more shows on Animelab now.