What anime are you currently watching thread.

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3240

1. Post
    Vinland Saga

2. Post
    Now flicking through the Toaru series. Watched A Certain Scientific Railgun S1 first which was excellent, now watching A Certain Magical Index S1 which hasn't been as good so far but we'll see.

3. Post
    Currently watching Cross Ange. It's so good finally watching it fully uncut. Thinking I might pick up Asura Cryin' next. (On a bit of a mecha binge atm since it's my favourite genre)

4. Post
    Psycho Pass 3 Episode 1 was pretty good. Hope the quality stays as high as the previous seasons. It's a shame that the OP isn't by Ling Tosite Sigure this time, as I loved their OPs for the previous seasons and the movie.

5. Post
    Salmon Salami wrote:
    Psycho Pass 3 Episode 1 was pretty good. Hope the quality stays as high as the previous seasons. It's a shame that the OP isn't by Ling Tosite Sigure this time, as I loved their OPs for the previous seasons and the movie.
    oh sweet had no idea it was back

Just about to watch the Berserk Golden Age Arc movies. If I've seen the original anime is there still any point because they're pretty much the same right?

6. Post
    RWC final delayed My Hero Academia by a week, in case you were wondering. Just to rub some salt into the wound..

7. Post
    Been watching Kengan Ashura on Netflix

8. Post
    Salmon Salami wrote:
    Yus! also had no idea cheers.

Watching Haikyu at the moment, something refreshing about a nice lil sports anime. Wonder if there are more seasons of All Out as well.

9. Post
    Finished Magmell.. Man this short as show is mostly filler until the last 3 episodes! It's one you watch when you've run out of stuff to watch.

10. Post
    The Tractor and Mechanization Association (TMA) works to create and ... and plans activities, representations and meetings to reach an all-round solution.
    https://tractorsinfo.net/

11. Post
    Just started watching Goblin Slayer Definitely not one for the kids though.

12. Post
    Anyone following the new Pokemon anime that's coming out? Is it a reboot or whats going on with it? I know they did a refresh on the anime style.

13. Post
    I'm currently watching Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Gotta catch up on my simlucast series.
    Last edited by WarZoner; 26th November 2019 at 5:27 pm.

14. Post
    Rewatching That Time I was reincarnated as a Slime. It's the best paced show I've watched so far and really showcases a living, breathing world.

It moves pretty quick but you don't feel like you've missed anything and there's no lack of understanding about what is going on. And the whole show just makes you happy.

15. Post
    Been watching Kill La Kill. Apart from all the silliness I'm really enjoying it.