1. Post
    The Devil's Code, by John Sandford.

So far it looks like a computery espionage story that's not completely and ludicrously laughable, for once.

2. Post
    Currently reading The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks.
    It's quite a brutal story tbh, and I'm liking it quite a lot.

3. Post
    Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins. Or anything by Tom Robbins for that matter.

4. Post
    Rayuela by Julio Cortazar. It's in one of my lost suitcases though

5. Post
    Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

6. Post
    a collection of Hunter S. Thompson's works

7. Post
    The Kraken Wakes - John Wyndham, however, I must say it isn't the most enthralling thing to read.

8. Post
    SOIAF. about half way through the first book and hooked

9. Post
    Star Wars - The Prequel Trilogy by various authors.

10. Post
    Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown.

Ran out of new stuff to read

11. Post
    I just read Wheels of Fire by Terence Strong which wasn't to bad.

Onto now Red Tide by G M Ford - at the moment could go either way good or bad, Im not quite far enough into it to make a decision.

12. Post
    Grant` wrote:
    Onto now Red Tide by G M Ford - at the moment could go either way good or bad, Im not quite far enough into it to make a decision.
    Seriously? GM Ford?

That's gotta be a pseudonym... O_o

I'm reading The Orchard, by Charles L Grant. I put Angels and Demons to one side.

13. Post
    Petronius' The Satyricon.

14. Post
    my book just came in today.

American Shaolin: Flying Kicks, Buddhist Monks, and the Legend of Iron Crotch: An Odyssey in the New China (Hardcover)

From Publishers Weekly
    In this smoothly written memoir, 98-pound weakling Polly makes the age-old decision to turn his nerdy self into a fighting machine. Polly's quest for manhood leads this guy from Topeka, Kans., to the Shaolin Temple, ancient home of the fighting monks and setting for 10,000 chop-socky movies. As much a student of Chinese culture as he is a martial artist, Polly derives a great deal of humor from the misunderstandings that follow a six-foot-three laowai (white foreigner) in a China taking its first awkward steps into capitalism after Tiananmen Square. Polly has a good eye for characters and introduces the reader to a Finnish messiah, a practitioner of "iron crotch" kung fu, and his nagging girlfriend. We get the inside dope on Chinese dating, Chinese drinking games and a medical system apparently modeled on the Spanish Inquisition. The last hundred pages of the book lose focus, and Polly doesn't convincingly demonstrate how he transforms himself from a stumbling geek to a kickboxing stud who can stand toe-to-toe with the highest-ranked fighter in the world. Although Polly may fall short in sharing Shaolin's secrets, as a chronicler of human absurdity he makes all the right moves.

15. Post
    Deception Point by Dan Brown

16. Post
    The Swords of Night and Day by David Gemmell.

17. Post
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter ~ Jeff Lindsay

18. Post
    Leftfoot wrote:
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter ~ Jeff Lindsay
    omfg i want

19. Post
    TheMooCow wrote:
    omfg i want
    Picked it up from Borders for $12.99. A steal tbh

20. Post
    Nice, I'll check it out next friday when I get paid Cheers.

21. Post
    Mitos de la Historia Mexicana (Myths of Mexican History) - Alejandro Rosas

22. Post
    The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

23. Post
    The Gunslinger - Stephen King

24. Post
    Waiting For Godot - Samuel Beckett.

Hooray for Absurdist theatre

25. Post
    The Children of Hurin - JRR Tolkien

Once you get past all the bullshit about who was son of who, and dewlt in such a place blah blah, this is a really captivating and tragic read.

A+ Would read again.