GP Case Gallery & Specs Thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.
(3 votes)
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1951

1. Post
    Seems perfectly fine as is. I can't physically fit two screens on my 1.7m desk, so my secondary is further away than theirs. Ultrawide life. PC is under desk two because no space left.

2. Post
    RMA'd my memory as it turned out to be faulty (tried it in 2 other systems so bad batch I guess). Running some Corsair Dominator memory in the meantime. Also the system looks better with the RGB lights off as the CPU & GPU provide just enough light.
    Also put in a small perspex mirror at the front for a bit of extra bling.

Case gets super hot, especially at the exhaust fan by the GPU, but CPU/GPU/MB temps all seem within order.

3. Post
    DJ wrote:
    RMA'd my memory as it turned out to be faulty
    Crazy

4. Post
    I tried it in 2 other systems, no RGBling.

5. Post
    were those intel or amd systems?

6. Post
    DJ wrote:
    I tried it in 2 other systems, no RGBling.
    I believe you, I meant the situation is crazy.

7. Post
    Don't remember who, but someone was asking if the dust was visible in the filter on the CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X case, aka: https://www.computerlounge.co.nz/com...p?partid=29384

Saw one today, was a demo rig at Harvey Norman, been standing there for a couple months now. The answer is yes, they haven't cleaned the front filter and in that 2 months, the dust has created a very visible circular ring in front of the fans and the black filter is now brown/grey with dust circles lol

8. Post
    poor @pyro

9. Post
    I've got a 280x, no dust rings yet. I do keep mine clean though.

10. Post
    I have to clean the filter on my 460x every month or so. But that's because the slightest but of dust annoys me.

11. Post
    [QUOTE=Rii;11123201]

Wih the weather getting warmer I think I might get this case back out and take everything out of my Ncase M1. Have ordered an RGB kit from AliExpress and will look at getting a 240mm AIO.

Will post results when I'm done.

12. Post
    Ahh no one talking about new cases shown off at CES??

13. Post
    I'm confused why no one is putting effort into mITX cases considering 2018 saw the form factor gain a lot of popularity thanks to a few Kickstarters and community funded projects.

14. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I'm confused why no one is putting effort into mITX cases considering 2018 saw the form factor gain a lot of popularity thanks to a few Kickstarters and community funded projects.
    And the perfect card for it too

15. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	q675lkjlzdf21.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	774.2 KB 
ID:	225014

16. Post
    That is amazing.

17. Post
    Side + Front of second hand case I picked up on the cheap. Quite happy with how it turned out.

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540

Running: B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI M/B with i5-8400 + 1080ti. 3x SSDs and 2x Mechanical Drives.

18. Post
    I havent logged in here for over a few years! Good to see some familiar faces in here still PC builds have definitely changed in that time tho daym...
    I feel like ive gone backwards haha.... My big gaming desk I made (and have an extensive build log in here on it) with my PC I built - 5 years ago!! To my current rig, my gaming laptop haha with my little cooler box I made, which keeps it at about 68 degrees under full stress. So it works well!!

19. Post
    HYBR3D wrote:
    I havent logged in here for over a few years! Good to see some familiar faces in here still PC builds have definitely changed in that time tho daym...
    I feel like ive gone backwards haha.... My big gaming desk I made (and have an extensive build log in here on it) with my PC I built - 5 years ago!! To my current rig, my gaming laptop haha with my little cooler box I made, which keeps it at about 68 degrees under full stress. So it works well!!

Looks dope dude

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

20. Post
    Guys I'm in desperate need for a dell xps 720 case asap Aus based as well plzzzz some one help me find one plzzzzzz

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

21. Post
    Well I finally got rid of my Gigabyte Laptop and went back to a desktop, not the best specs but it works a charm for me.
    I originally got the ThermalTake Core V1 case, which last about 6 hours as I didn't like it.
    So bought the Inwin 101 - holy shit this case is freaking amazing, very different setup with no front or top fans.
    I am still waiting on 6 RGB fans to arrive then can post that photo.
    Cable management not the best (I think)

Ryzen 5 2600
    16GB T-Force Delta RGB Ram
    Gigabyte B450M (Going to get a different motherboard soon)
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    CoolerMaster ML240L AIO

Name:	PC2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	225704

Name:	PC1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	225705

22. Post
    Updated with new fans, looks much better!

Name:	PC4.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	373.5 KB 
ID:	225783

Name:	PC3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	303.5 KB 
ID:	225784

23. Post
    Long time no see GP!

Anyway, upgraded, with the specs that matter (no ones cares about HDD, everyone has SSDs these days and makes no difference in gaming between different SSDs etc):

Motherboard: MSI B450 Pro Carbon AC
    (see paying more to be super lazy and have that *decent* Bluetooth and Wifi connections)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (for now, will see what the 3000 series brings)

GPU: R9 280 (To upgrade to RX570 as it is stupidly cheap and damn good for 1080p 60 Hz gaming)

RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz (Corsair Vengence LPX but tbh, was the cheapest 2400Mhz and up)

Case: Fractal Design Define R5

Monitor: Dell P2414H colour calibrated

Headphones setup: Computer -> Topping D50 DAC -> JDS Labs Element headphone Amp -> Sennheiser HD800

Speaker Setup: Computer via Wifi w/ Spotify Connect or Bluetooth for other media -> Audio Pro Addon C5 (small room, otherwise would have got the C10, lol Sonos, lol Bose and lol Marshall. Marshall = good guitar amps, badly overpriced wireless small speakers and worse value than Bose. yeeeeah)
    Last edited by ChineseKiwi; 29th April 2019 at 2:29 am.

24. Post
    Nice

25. Post
    not so long ago I upgraded from a 6700k and a 1070 video card and 32g of ram, 512gb m.2 ssd.
    and a 34" 2560x1080 lg screen as it was starting to age I upgraded..

CoffeeLake i7 9700K 8C 4.9GHz
    MSI MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC
    Phanteks Evolv Shift X TG Grey
    TRIDENTZ RGB 32GB 3000MHz RAM
    1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVME
    Corsair SF600 Modular GOLD
    CM ML240R RGB AIO Cooler
    Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
    Win X Pro
    and a titan army 34" 3440x1440 curved screen.

i'll be buying me some new bits n bobs.. later on.. keyboard/mouse/headphones and a mouse mat.. and last but not least a home made desk.

im undecided about the brands for the bits and bobs part.. maybe coursair or logitech