Pics/videos thread. LOAL!

Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.41 average.
(22 votes)
Results 61,351 to 61,375 of 61379

  1. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    The description bar has a list of the songs she plays in the video.
    Description bar? I can't see any text changing apart from the suggestions in Twitch chat.

  2. Post
    The description on the youtube video itself. It has all the songs and time stamps.

  3. Post
    I just found out that annoying tune that everyone can play on the piano is called Chopsticks
    It's like the Smoke on the Water of the piano.

  4. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    The description on the youtube video itself. It has all the songs and time stamps.
    o rite

    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    I just found out that annoying tune that everyone can play on the piano is called Chopsticks
    It's like the Smoke on the Water of the piano.
    lol yeah
    I can play "When the Saints go Marching in".

  5. Post

  6. Post
    This isn't funny but it's fascinating if you're interested in military theory stuff. It's a popular YouTuber talking about his work testing missiles and interviewing a General about the way it all works.


  7. Post

  8. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    This isn't funny but it's fascinating if you're interested in military theory stuff. It's a popular YouTuber talking about his work testing missiles and interviewing a General about the way it all works.
    Will watch this later when I get a chance.

    You seen the vids on rail guns? I'm not sure how the tech currently sits but it's pretty scary.

  9. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    Will watch this later when I get a chance.

    You seen the vids on rail guns? I'm not sure how the tech currently sits but it's pretty scary.
    I've seen videos of rail guns but I don't see how they change the battlefield dynamic significantly. For the amount of energy it takes you may as well fire an intelligent missile.

  10. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    This isn't funny but it's fascinating if you're interested in military theory stuff. It's a popular YouTuber talking about his work testing missiles and interviewing a General about the way it all works.

    That was very interesting.

  11. Post

  12. Post


  13. Post
    ^ Hahaha, savage! (But fair )

  14. Post

  15. Post

  16. Post
    Connolly's verbal & physical comedy is really hilarious.



  17. Post
    Name:  54255147_2127561003966188_7639327246993326080_n.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  45.2 KB


  18. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    So good, thanks - love Eddie murphy!

  19. Post

  20. Post

  21. Post

  22. Post

  23. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    dude started showing up in my feed like 6 months ago.. some of his bits are hilarious

  24. Post