same

3. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k2teb3mw.jx0.jpg 
Views:	873 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	225561

4. Post

Last edited by fuzzy2308; 26th March 2019 at 2:54 am.

5. Post

6. Post
    NZ comedian - John Clarke

7. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    it's always the stupidest videos that get me laughing hysterically. Thanks for posting

8. Post
    Yeah, it's the silly stuff done cleverly that really makes you laugh, here's a clip from another NZ comedian Billy T. James.

9. Post
    You don't need to tell people they are NZ comedians signman, anyone who doesn't know that, is most likely a foreigner.

10. Post
    Older fellas like me know them well, doesn't automatically mean some of the younger NZ members know they're NZers... besides any kiwi that does well that mob over the ditch tend to try & claim them, don't want that happening

11. Post
    There aren't any young people on here these days mate

12. Post

13. Post

14. Post

15. Post

16. Post

17. Post
    ^^
    So true, when I play Apex and I hear the young voices yelling at me, I feel kind of out of place and think should I be playing this at my age.
    It soon passes and I carry on enjoying the game.

18. Post
    I have had that with some whiny little brats (via text) in Overwatch this week, don't get it usually - I was owning them, so I just laughed at the stupid little trolls.

19. Post

20. Post

21. Post
    Look at this latest PR stunt, like they aren't making an army of killing machines...
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 17th April 2019 at 7:55 pm. Reason: Fixed link

22. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Look at this latest PR stunt, like they aren't making an army of killing machines...
    https://youtube.com/OnWolLQSZic
    Link no worky.

23. Post
    Soz, fixed now, shared from my phone and it gives you a different link than on PC and I couldn't embed it.

24. Post
    Sums up my preconceptions pretty well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pewjoe.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	225849

25. Post