Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.41 average.
(22 votes)
Results 61,326 to 61,350 of 61435

1. Post
    Name:  IMG_1390.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  461.4 KB

2. Post
    Polar bears in a rubbish dump in Northern Russia. This picture is only about half of them as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sian-town.html

3. Post
    For shame

Quasi, reading the Dailymail...

4. Post
    I forget how I ended up there but it wasn't from the DailyMail front page. Whatever it takes to get PB pics.

5. Post

6. Post
    ^ That guy is awesome. He eats some crazy old shit.

7. Post

Edit: new link because the old one was removed

Part of John Oliver's new show is about how NZ keeps getting left off world maps.

Also it's weird how sure that dumb news anchor is of herself. I'm not even American and I know they had a president called Chester A Arthur.

Out of curiosity I just had a look through the list of US presidents and the only 2 I'd never heard of before were Rutherford B Hayes and Franklin Pierce.
    Last edited by Quasi ELVIS; 19th February 2019 at 5:31 pm.

8. Post
    ^ That was on the breakfast news this morning. Pretty funny.

9. Post

10. Post

11. Post
    The Two Ronnie’s were great. Ronnie Barker was the spitting image of my grandad. Morcambe and Wise I also miss. Good vids lads!

12. Post
    He looked a bit like my Grampa in Open all hours.

13. Post
    Last edited by SirGrim; 22nd February 2019 at 4:35 pm.

14. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    The Two Ronnie’s were great. Ronnie Barker was the spitting image of my grandad.
    Thought Barker was an absolute genius, must of had great memory too, this is one of my favourite clips of him ordering a round of drinks.

15. Post

Girl plays an hour and a half medley based on chat requests. crazy impressive.

16. Post
    ^ 13 minutes in, can't stop watching

17. Post
    I'm about the same. So damn cool, I love the piano.

She goes for almost an hour and a half. wtf

18. Post
    I saw her pop up on Reddit. Crazy talented

19. Post
    this is my favorite Ronnies clip

20. Post
    Yeah, remember that clip, brilliant !

21. Post
    WhangaDan wrote:
    ^ 13 minutes in, can't stop watching
    She's a great talent & a good looking sheila, that's always a top combo

22. Post

23. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    {2 Ronnies Hardware Shop 1976}
    I like that they did a tribute to the original sketch with Harry Enfield but the original is definitely funnier.

i.e.awesome wrote:
    Girl plays an hour and a half medley based on chat requests. crazy impressive.
    I couldn't pick what she was playing often because I don't know all the theme songs, but she's definitely awesome. I'd be keen to see an edited version with captions.

Playing any instrument properly for that long is mental, even just from a concentration point of view, let alone the cramp and fatigue in your fingers.

B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    this is my favorite Ronnies clip

{Mastermind sketch}
    Since half the joke was that the answers were normal but to offset questions, it was hard work keeping on top of that. It was like a Mastermind quiz in itself.

signman wrote:
    {Archie being racist}
    {hospital bed sketch}
    Even though a big part of that show was debunking Archie Bunker's bigotry, I can't imagine the character working now days.

24. Post
    The description bar has a list of the songs she plays in the video.

25. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    The description bar has a list of the songs she plays in the video.
    Description bar? I can't see any text changing apart from the suggestions in Twitch chat.