Pics/videos thread. LOAL!

Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.43 average.
(23 votes)
Results 61,501 to 61,521 of 61521

1. Post

2. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    For $50 each, it better turn ****ing tricks and give orgasms while in use. Drinking from it better be just one of its talents.

3. Post
    Satisfying video

4. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    For $50 each, it better turn ****ing tricks and give orgasms while in use. Drinking from it better be just one of its talents.
    You can reuse it for years, saves money when tampons etc can be like $10+ per month

5. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    You can reuse it for years, saves money when tampons etc can be like $10+ per month
    My partner has had them, they were ten bucks each and that one doesn't seem to have altered the design or introduced any new technology.

From what I can tell is that they put it in a nicer box, not as nice as the one my partner put it in, but nicer than the one it originally came in. Certainly not a $40 box.

6. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    My partner has had them, they were ten bucks each and that one doesn't seem to have altered the design or introduced any new technology.

From what I can tell is that they put it in a nicer box, not as nice as the one my partner put it in, but nicer than the one it originally came in. Certainly not a $40 box.
    Maybe it's designed for more expensive boxes.

7. Post

8. Post

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Satisfying video
    This is horrible, some of those people were seriously hurt.

10. Post
    ^ Don't skateboard on the road then lol. Very satisfying vid, feel bad for the people in the cars though.

11. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    ^ Don't skateboard on the road then lol.
    So much this.

I don't like seeing anyone hurt in this way, but there's some proper Darwin Award contenders in there.

12. Post
    Skaters have a very different rep in the states. Most of the USA will get a lot of satisfaction from that video (i know i certainly laughed)

13. Post

14. Post
    Lol

Guy sends 'girl' a dick pic, gets one in return.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...&ICID=ref_fark

15. Post

16. Post
    Last edited by signman; 8th October 2019 at 6:11 pm.

17. Post

18. Post

19. Post
    ^ That thumbnail is enough for me to go "NOPE!"

20. Post

21. Post