Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    im pretty broke at the mo - id offer you $75 for one of them (what ever the original price was) but im sure if you put them on tardme, someone would buy them from you.

2. Post
    If anyone has a cheap GA to sunday's Muse show please let me know

3. Post
    2x Foo Fighters @ Vector area (one concert only may 5th) seated tickets looking to trade for 2x GA tickets.

seats are pretty good seats, blue blob in the pic here: http://tweekage.orcon.net.nz/vector.jpg

i f**ked up when buying the tickets today lol. will buy GA ones when they go on general release anyway, but if i can trade with someone life would be so much easier!

pm if interested. cheers

4. Post
    Whas so cool about the GA admission tickets anyway?

5. Post
    The Defragger wrote:
    Whas so cool about the GA admission tickets anyway?
    because you can get the closest with GA, and really rock out in the mosh

6. Post
    So pretty much first come first serve? I have 2 tickets to Maroon 5 gig next year, Row 2 on the floor. Should be good.

Anybody after row 14 tickets on the floor, allocated seating to the same gig?

7. Post
    Anyone got a GA Chemical Brothers ticket going?

My friend failed to buy his ticket before the GA sold out

8. Post
    If anyone is trying to get their hands on an Iron Maiden ticket, the Somewhere Back in Time World Tour, in SYDNEY: here's your chance..

One ticket - Saturday 9th Feb - Acer Arena, Sydney - Silver Seated

One ticket - Sunday 10th Feb - Acer Arena, Sydney - Silver Seated

Currently listed on Trade Me for $90 each, but if anyone wants to make me an offer, PM me

9. Post
    Will trade money for 2x incubus tickets.

10. Post
    WTB 2 smashing pumpkins tickets GA at the vector arena

11. Post
    2x GA Smashing pumpkins with QOTSA, Vector Arena. Swap for Reserved seating to the same show, pref lower bowl, closer to stage the better.

12. Post
    Im looking for a general admission ticket to the pendulum LIVE auckland show.

13. Post
    1x Foo Fighters GA Ticket, Monday 5th May - $110 (face value plus booking fee)

14. Post
    Want to swap 2 seated for GA disturbed tickets. Long shot but meh. PM if interested.

15. Post
    Hi. I bought 3 tickets for me and 2 mates, one found out that she has an exam on that day. So we've all decided not to go.

The tickets are the general admission tickets. So you have a chance to be right up infront of the stage.
    Concert for 27th October @ Auckland Vector Arena

I just wanna break even what I bought them for. $150 per.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

16. Post
    does anybody want to buy tickets to chris brown and rihanna monday 27th, general admission, $150 ea

i have 2

17. Post
    WTB: Bronze Class Eric Clapton tickets for Vector Arena, please PM if you have any to sell, I was on the website at 9 when they went on sale but somehow missed out.

18. Post
    lookin for a spare ticket to kanye west on the 1st of Dec at AKL Vector. Or alternatively, if anyone wants to buy one. This is for GA only.

19. Post
    WTB: Kings of leon GA tickets.

For sale: 4 GA tickets to Shihad at Coroglen on the 28th of December. PM if interest. $50 each, retail for $65.

20. Post
    WTB: one or two Killers tickets, GA (Auckland). PM please.

21. Post
    sold

22. Post
    Im very keen on a couple of Kings of Leon Tickets for Wellington gig? Anyone know of anything?

23. Post
    For Sale: 1x Coldplay ticket, GA, 18th March. Paid $180 for it, can't go, make an offer.

24. Post
    Desperately want to buy ONE ticket for the Auckland Kings of Leon concert - GA, please send a message if anyone has one

25. Post
    FOR SALE

2x Computer Club USA tickets
    Saturday 25th July 2009 @ 10pm
    Access To Fu Bar
    $15 Each (Earlybirds. No more left as far as I know)

More info: http://www.biggie.co.nz/interaction/...a_electro.html