Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Post
    We all know how frustrating it is trying to get tickets. So i thought i would make this thread for all you people who missed out to either buy, sell or trade.

Rules
    1)We dont take any responsibility for any transactions that may take place. We are simply putting the service out there
    2)If you want to make a price we cant stop you, but out of fairness to the community, try to keep it within 5-10% of the original price. Otherwise you may get abused.
    3)Be clear and precise in your listing. Include the Concert name, the day, the seating location etc
    4)Do not use this thread to spam offers or general comments - use PM\email - otherwise the thread will get clogged up. And do not reply with "Sent PM" or similar.

Yeah so for example

For Sale, XXX Ticket, Saturday Night, General Admission, $85 - if you could keep it short and sweet that would be fantastic.

[Note this is not just specific to any one concert, im sure there will plenty more concerts\events that will come around which this thread will be useful]

2. Post
    For Trade, 2 x Red Hot Chili Peppers Tickets, Sunday Night, Reserved Seating, Trade for 2 x Sunday night G.A. Tickets ... PM me

3. Post
    Am looking for 2 tickets to the RHCP concert, either show, preferably reserved seated. PM me if ya keen to sell.

4. Post
    hey. im keen for a couple or more of RHCP tickets (of course) .
    Pm me.

5. Post
    http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/259325/?s=

After a trade and another ticket.

6. Post
    ok i have a sunday GA ticket to the Chili's i would like to trade for a Saturday GA ticket. PM me for details

7. Post
    have a sat seated, does anyone want to swap for sat GA? maybe sun GA

8. Post
    I possibly have 1 ticket to slayer available, just want to see if anyone actually wants one..

Slayer with mastodon, Sat 21st April, General Admission, $85.

PM me, cheers.

9. Post
    Anyone got any deep hard n funky tickets? I aint going to pay big money for em. But if someone wants to sell just let me no can try sort something out.

10. Post
    I wouldn't bother with Deep Hard this time around. The lineup is horrid, and tickets were well over $65 even before the official lineup was announced. What rubbish organisation.

11. Post
    TETSU69 wrote:
    I wouldn't bother with Deep Hard this time around. The lineup is horrid, and tickets were well over $65 even before the official lineup was announced. What rubbish organisation.
    Yea i know the lineup is shotty. But im thinking there is going to be a really late announced dj. It isn't even listed on biggie.co.nz. But all my mates are going. I want to see antiform live, that will be good. Dont care if i dont go, but im just seeing what kind if price someone will give it to me for. Im not pay over $50 lol.

12. Post
    For Trade, 1 x Red Hot Chili Peppers Ticket, Saturday Night, General Admission

Trade for 1 x Sunday Night General Admission

13. Post
    I have got 2 Bloc Party tickets avaliable. They are in the Grand Circle area. Row H. Seats 21 & 22. $80 each. The $5 increase on the listed price covers freight and booking charges.

When: 7:30 PM Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Where: St. James, Auckland

14. Post
    I've got two Guns 'n' Roses tickets for sale, I bought four and two people can't go.

Guns 'n' Roses - Saturday 30 June Vector Arena GA - $300 for both I'll send them for free.

PM me if you want them, it would really help me out if somebody buys them, thanks.

15. Post
    2 x Guns N' Roses Tickets, Friday 29th June, Vector Arena - Sold Out Concert

Only $250! Below cost!

PM me

16. Post
    Have two seated tickets for Linkin Park on October 12th. Anyone want to trade for GA x2? PM me.

17. Post
    Fan Presale tickets to Muse Christcurch

$71, Cost price if you got them couried

i bought the it for the wrong venue hah

18. Post
    Id love a GA muse ticket if anyone has one

19. Post
    if anybody is entered and wins in the led zepplin ballot, i would love to take the tickets off you hands... PM...

20. Post
    Anyone selling 2 GA tickets to MUSE in Aucks?

21. Post
    Possibly one GA muse ticket for Chch show nov 25th for sale

Also one for Bon Jovi - wasnt mine honest.

22. Post
    Sold.

23. Post
    2 x Muse, Auckland, Seated, Friday 23rd November (seat numbers to come, seated together). $150 - cost price. PM me

24. Sad
    2x GA tickets to Muse auckland, 23rd November.
    Flatmate was meant to come with me but JT concert got moved to the same night and now I face going as a loner and am in desperate need for money, hate to do it

$120 each, I know harsh but.. in need of cash.

25. Post
    Kov wrote:
    2x GA tickets to Muse auckland, 23rd November.
    Flatmate was meant to come with me but JT concert got moved to the same night and now I face going as a loner and am in desperate need for money, hate to do it

$120 each, I know harsh but.. in need of cash.
    Ok need to sell em, $100 each

[edit] I got in on the pre-pre sales, so they are some of the first tickets, dunno if that will make a difference to GA