TradeMe Funnies

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 9,126 to 9,140 of 9140

1. Post
    Reminds me I need to sell the roof liner out of mine (as well as a heap of other things).

2. Post
    Eagle wrote:
    Still an evolution. If you have worked on them you would understand where im coming from.
    Good to know ... reasonably tried and true formula then?!?

3. Post
    Apart from introducing Valvetronic and electric water pumps but they did fix the Vanos and Disa systems. Typical car manufacturer really - fix a previous problem whilst introducing new shit to cause issues.
    Still no doubt its one of the most reliable modern BMW engines whilst ending the N\A 6 tradition on a good note.

4. Post
    Just had to necro this, this time it's TradeMe themselves who are having a laugh:
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/help/18/fe...alculator?h=18

They've redone their fees for cars, if you list a car $5-10k you're now looking at an upfront fee of $100.

Oh, by the way it now only lasts 90 days, and if it doesn't sell in that timeframe, then you have to pay a renewal fee.

Also you can now only put up 10 photos.

And it is now extremely hard to get to the fees section (I had to click through like 7 pages, and page 6 says, "Whoops, it's not actually here, please go to the old page linked here" even though the first section is outright called, "Selling and Fees"

Here's how they're advertising their new fees:
    Name:  announcement_spot_2019_05_22_homepage  banner - 640.png
Views: 293
Size:  27.3 KB

5. Post
    Yeah they are greedy scum, the fees pages proves that and its been obfuscated for ages, i thought it was genuine for awhile. I only use them as last the last resort these days and make sure i bypass the auction for anything big. **** you mother****ers.

6. Post
    TradeMe are a joke now.....someone needs to start competing with them. 7.9% fees for a normal item and those changes above are really the last straw for me....

7. Post
    lueyyou wrote:
    TradeMe are a joke now.....someone needs to start competing with them. 7.9% fees for a normal item and those changes above are really the last straw for me....
    GoodsPlanetForums.

Make it happen Egor.

8. Post
    lueyyou wrote:
    Facebook, as much of a cesspit it is, has actually got a fairly thriving marketplace now. I've done my last few deals through it. Lots of timewasters for sure, but I found it was the same on TradeMe except they'd ring/text you to wast your time instead of just messaging.

9. Post
    Ewww.

10. Post
    Mickey Mouse!

11. Post
    GorGasm wrote:
    Mickey Mouse!
    In a lot of ways!

12. Post
    Jokes on you guys that equals cheaper rego in japan. Or used to.

13. Post
    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    Jokes on you guys that equals cheaper rego in japan. Or used to.
    How does that make the joke on anyone here? This is New Zealand.

14. Post
    GaR wrote:
    How does that make the joke on anyone here? This is New Zealand.
    Japan doesn't have "Rego" either. I see he's been suspended anyway.