1. Post
    JC wrote:
    One of my mates would drink a 2.25L of Coke a day at school. He's a big buff angry rugby playing maori. I think warrior gene has something to do with this.
    Lmao 12 years go by and I sound like an asshole.

He was all of those things but come on, man!

Edit- also plastic tax. Smaller bottles still have the same plastic content for the lid etc, so per ml of Coke it's more plastic in a smaller bottle, the market is trying to steer you away from consuming single use plastic. In 12 years I'll probably sound like a **** for saying that too.

2. Post
    I was in my 20s when I started this thread and I'm now in my 40s.

3. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    What would you say to your younger you!

4. Post
    Some bakery's sell a can of Pepsi for $1 usually I'll buy 2 cans along with my pie since it's cheap.

5. Post
    i'm more concerned about the escalating tariff of oriental sustenance.

6. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    I was early 30s now Im mid 40s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. Post
    I went to the first page first and wondered where the **** you were getting 600mls for less than $3. Then looked at the date :/ $4.00 for a 600ml now. Such a joke.

8. Post
    Fizzy drinks are for kiddies birthday parties and cheezels. Grow da fock up.
    The human race needs to be exterminated.

9. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    I went to the first page first and wondered where the **** you were getting 600mls for less than $3. Then looked at the date :/ $4.00 for a 600ml now. Such a joke.
    It's only a joke if people don't pay it. $4 for 600ml is on par with taxed beer.

Although you can't get a 2.25L beer for <$5. So if you have that option and you still buy the $4 600ml then you're making a conscious choice to encourage its existence.

If I could get 2.25L of the same beer for <$5 then I would never again buy vessels smaller than that.

10. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    It's only a joke if people don't pay it. $4 for 600ml is on par with taxed beer.

Although you can't get a 2.25L beer for <$5. So if you have that option and you still buy the $4 600ml then you're making a conscious choice to encourage its existence.

If I could get 2.25L of the same beer for <$5 then I would never again buy vessels smaller than that.
    Brew your own. Problem solved.

11. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    The human race needs to be exterminated.
    Shorthand text speak is for kiddies and retards, grow the **** up.

12. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Brew your own. Problem solved.
    I do.

13. Post
    I too came into this thread expecting the discussion to be about cocaine

14. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    What would you say to your younger you!
    Buy Bitcoin.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

15. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    50 cents a can from some vending machines here in Texas. Rocks up to about $1.75 for the 600ml bottles though. I think you're paying for the ability to carry it around, shove it up your arse etc while working. Can't do that with a can.
    500 tsh (around 0.35 nzd) is standard for a glass 355ml bottle of coke here in Tanzania. But you get a 200 tsh discount if you swap the empty bottle for another one. 1.5l is $1 max.

16. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    KiwiTT was in his 50s and now in his 70s

Can we give ou an oldest member award?

17. Post
    I was an 18 year old arts student when this thread was started.

18. Post
    Gordy wrote:
    I was an 18 year old arts student when this thread was started.
    And now you're a 40 year old barista?

19. Post
    LOL

coldasice.jpg

20. Post
    I'm a little bit upset with Coca Cola at the moment, they stopped making peach coke. Shit was so cash, while it lasted.

21. Post
    coke is life

I have to have at least a can every day

22. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    No.

23. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    No.
    He's not wrong. I can't imagine sitting at home drinking coke. Yuck. That's what my dad does and I can't believe he's still alive.

24. Post
    I mean it's fine if you want to rot your teeth out of your skull

25. Post
    I just bought a bottle and the taste is still over rated. im disappointed in myself because i could have got a nice raspberry or lime fizzy drink but i wasted my monthly fizzy fix on this crap