Trademe WANTS!

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 9290

1. Post
    Where would you get a stupid idea like that from?

2. Post
    internet

3. Post
    That extra 3kw transforms it into a monster.
    It does have a fair bit more torque, but still bugger all by comparison lol.

4. Post
    I liked it when SirGrim was having his posts deleted.

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Don't be bad mouthing the swift, the latest swift 1.4 turbo will wipe the floor with that toyota blade
    Lets do some internet bench marking since thats obviously where that statement comes from.

Blade: 276hp, heaviest trim is 1370 kg. BHP/Tonne is 201.46
    Swift: 138hp, lightest trim is 870kg. BHP/Tonne is 158.62

I don't think the gearing on the Swift can win on that one, and the Blade will definitely have a better spread of torque. I'm all about the small cars but you can't bullshit them too much.

6. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    Where would you get a stupid idea like that from?
    Youtube I'm assuming

7. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    I liked it when SirGrim was having his posts deleted.
    He still is I was just driving down the line this arvo and didn't get to it till now

8. Post
    Phew!

Good job that man.

9. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    As a package, it's fast. What else can you get for that money, with that reliability. I don't know of that many small/mid sized cars with 280HP from the factory.
    I owned a Blade Master and for what they are, I think they are rather fast. The reliability has been great, have only needed to do its regular service and change of tires. I find them cheap for a good condition, stock 280hp car with low mileage. For a small hatchback car with a 3.5 V6 I find it a lot. I don't think there's any factory hatchback cars that come with a 3.5l engine.

10. Post
    The Blade Master is a great mini grand tourer. Overtaking is effortless and comfort is luxury car level. Don't expect it to drive like a hot hatch though as the suspension is tuned for comfort and there is lots of body roll in the corners. Also the steering feel is really bad (feels like a normal corolla lol)

11. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    He still is I was just driving down the line this arvo and didn't get to it till now
    The man of the people.

12. Post
    gpig wrote:
    The Blade Master is a great mini grand tourer. Overtaking is effortless and comfort is luxury car level. Don't expect it to drive like a hot hatch though as the suspension is tuned for comfort and there is lots of body roll in the corners. Also the steering feel is really bad (feels like a normal corolla lol)

13. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    I owned a Blade Master and for what they are, I think they are rather fast. The reliability has been great, have only needed to do its regular service and change of tires. I find them cheap for a good condition, stock 280hp car with low mileage. For a small hatchback car with a 3.5 V6 I find it a lot. I don't think there's any factory hatchback cars that come with a 3.5l engine.
    Golf R32 I guess.

I really wanted to like the Blade and drove quite a few of them but ended up with a 3 MPS instead which is much more of a hot hatch.

14. Post
    Also 130i. Similar power output and the same performance and better handling.

15. Post
    I'd rather buy a R34 GTR for that kind of money tbh

16. Post
    That is badass

17. Post
    Very cool

18. Post
    Last edited by mmario; 14th February 2019 at 3:00 pm.

19. Post
    Slightly for the lols but still kinda cool, wonder what it actually drives like

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...4a722ad970722c

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rp.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	225111

20. Post
    Slow and gutzy on petrol

But **** it, its a goddamn Roadpacer, the Interior quality and equipment is much better and varied than the actual Holden variants

21. Post
    Rare shit is still shit.

The RX4 ain't too bad.

22. Post
    It's not about how slow or shit it is, it's about being awesome. A roadPacer is awesome.

23. Post
    I'm with Gorgasm on that one tbh.
    Different stroke etc though.

24. Post
    No way, the Roadpacer is arseballs.