GPOD Post Midnight Club [NSFW]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 78706

1. Post
    Bring it on bitch. I could take you in an instant.

I'm off for a drive. Have a good one.

2. Post
    LittleMissViolated wrote:
    Bring it on bitch. I could take you in an instant.

I'm off for a drive. Have a good one.
    drive to the video store so you can rent a romantic movie so you can cry yourself to sleep>

3. Post
    I play by nobodys rules - not even my own.

4. Post
    Phoenix wrote:
    drive to the video store so you can rent a romantic movie so you can cry yourself to sleep>
    What's the saddest movie out?

5. Post
    Lion King.

6. Post
    Pete the Pirate wrote:
    WORK OVER
    TIME TO PARTY!!!

7. Post
    Work's over 8am monday morning for me

8. Post
    Lord Abortion wrote:
    Oosh that SPAINFUL

9. Post
    Rock on!

10. Post
    Lord Abortion wrote:
    suckher

11. Post
    Says the guy posting from home on a friday night. Haha, you ****ing failure.

12. Post
    I'm on 5 days on 3 off atm, doing a bit of overtime for a sick colleague. Miss that 4th day, but the extra duckets are good.

13. Post
    Lord Abortion wrote:
    Says the guy posting from home on a friday night. Haha, you ****ing failure.
    What and youre posting from a club? Nubby.

14. Post
    No, I'm posting from work. Figure it out you ****ing dunce.

15. Post
    Lord Abortion wrote:
    No, I'm posting from work. Figure it out you ****ing dunce.
    LOL PMSL. From work! Ffs and you call me having a lame night with my mates baiting you on! An answer to that one^ would be just too easy.

You really truly are a cock mate.

16. Post
    =LeglessHorse= wrote:
    LOL PMSL. From work! Ffs and you call me having a lame night with my mates baiting you on! An answer to that one^ would be just too easy.

You have friends, and they want to spend their evening watching you post on the internet?

Interesting.

17. Post
    Anoroc wrote:
    You have friends, and they want to spend their evening watching you post on the internet?

Interesting.
    Nah were all just playing console ps3, drinkin, kickin back..watching mutton get pwned..

ahshdghsdhgajhgasdfjh

that wasnt me! ^

18. Post
    =LeglessHorse= wrote:

I don't mind taking the bait because it's fun slapping you down and making you look even more stupid than you really are. You and your 'mates'? ... are you all crowded around the monitor having a good time? ... ahaha. You sound like a real winner.

19. Post
    =LeglessHorse= wrote:

Yeah wtf are you doing posting here if you have friends over.. surely you've got something better to do?

20. Post
    sweetheart wrote:
    Yeah wtf are you doing posting here if you have friends over.. surely you've got something better to do?
    read above.

21. Post
    =LeglessHorse= wrote:
    read above.
    You're ah, "kickin back" watching some random stranger get "pwned". I take it you don't have anything better to do.

Your night does sound lame compared to Muttons. At least he's making money.

22. Post
    hello there everyone i has biltong and loving it

23. Post
    heyaQB, whats a biltong?! i so don't want to go to work tomorrow

24. Post
    sweetheart wrote:
    You're ah, "kickin back" watching some random stranger get "pwned". I take it you don't have anything better to do.

Your night does sound lame compared to Muttons. At least he's making money.
    Oh SW. Im beefs not with you. I made my money, three times as much as muttons, Provincial holiday here double time. I also do my hours at a decent time. Not sleep in the day, work at night. YUK.

25. Post
    =LeglessHorse= wrote:
    Oh SW. Im beefs not with you. I made my money, three times as much as muttons, Provincial holiday here double time. I also do my hours at a decent time. Not sleep in the day, work at night. YUK.
    Well then why not go out with your mates if they're there or do something fun instead of huddling around hunched over a keyboard?