Black, Death, Doom, Thrash and other forms of Metal worth contributing

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 4,451 to 4,465 of 4465

1. Post
    What the ****. Pat O'Brien went full Florida Man.

http://loudwire.com/cannibal-corpse-...st-court-bail/

2. Post
    Zeal & Ardor announced for Wellington.

I AM HYPED.

3. Post
    Saw that and Ithought there'd be some interest here. Can't say I'm a fan though.

4. Post
    never heard of them, checked them out.. not bad though I don't think it's for me. Quite an interesting thing to see in this thread though, in a good way

5. Post
    A little while ago they kind of had a sudden spike in popularity, at least within my Facebook metal friends circle. But I just almost feel a bit uncomfortable with the mash of genres.

6. Post
    I don't really consider it metal to be honest. But I don't wanna come across as a troll. At least I gave it a go

7. Post
    Early Bird tickets sold out in less that 12 hours

I don't really see how you would not consider them metal, especially how broad "Metal" is

8. Post
    I didn't really give them a proper listen to be fair.

9. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Yeah i like some Slayer but i'm not a big fan of them either, would rather Testament or Overkill been in the big four instead of them, same with Anthrax i like some of there stuff but not a huge fan.

Stay away from the drugs bro, nothing good comes from them, unless its just a bit of marijuana..i'd rather stick to drinking,, but not in excessive amounts like i used to.
    Testament is meh. Too preachy. Also slight corny and the dudes voice isn't that great. Testament is an overrated band. Overkill is great though

10. Post
    I disagree on Testament, they rock, still making good metal...chuck billy's vocals a unique, he can do the death vocals good aswell and yes overkill is great, the last album "The Grinding Wheel" is brilliant.

11. Post
    So when is Emperor going to be announcing NZ dates

12. Post
    I need to give Emperor a go. I love Ihsahn's solo work, but have never really listened to Emperor.

This for example;

13. Post

14. Post
    Slave to the Grind finally released aw yis

https://www.reelhouse.org/deathbydig...e-to-the-grind

15. Post
    Has anyone ever heard of Sojourner? Bf is touring with them and they have a couple of kiwis in the band.