(1 vote)
Results 4,476 to 4,486 of 4486

1. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Why? Asians don't like metal?
    Japan seems to love it

2. Post
    Headcrab wrote:
    Then Judas Priest on Saturday. Going to be a damn good weekend.
    Theres Rock In The Park on Saturday if you feel like you need even more

3. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Slayer and Antrax tomorrow! woot! i bet i am likely the only asian there.. lol
    Look out for me. White, mid 30s. beard. black t-shirt, likely to be intoxicated at the time. You know Im going to ask any Asian I see tomorrow if they are you.

4. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Why? Asians don't like metal?
    Most metal NZ gigs you'll see an disproportionate amount of white dudes

I've been looking into the metal scene in China and Korea for when I visit soon and I stumbled across this Black Metal band from Shandong - I saw they're playing Brutal Assualt this year too

https://pestproductions.bandcamp.com...1iQGtx7hHiZUTU
    Last edited by zephyrrrr; 15th March 2019 at 10:54 am.

5. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Look out for me. White, mid 30s. beard. black t-shirt, likely to be intoxicated at the time. You know Im going to ask any Asian I see tomorrow if they are you.
    i will be the shaved head short chubby one !

6. Post
    zephyrrrr wrote:
    Most metal NZ gigs you'll see an disproportionate amount of white dudes

I've been looking into the metal scene in China and Korea for when I visit soon and I stumbled across this Black Metal band from Shandong - I saw they're playing Brutal Assualt this year too

https://pestproductions.bandcamp.com...1iQGtx7hHiZUTU
    I mean yeah I have been to a NZ gig before, but Slayer and Anthrax has a much bigger audience and I doubt there would just be one Asian there lol.

7. Post
    was an odd , muted event for me , i did not stay long

8. Post
    Would have been a strange vibe what with what’s going on around the country and Chch at the moment.

9. Post
    I lost a shoe during Anthrax and have quite a sore foot. Saw an Asian that matched Bloodys description said his name was Sam. Slayer was intense. Crowd wasnt as energetic as I guess you'd expect, mind you it's a weird venue.

10. Post
    Yes i was not the only one, i think i met Sam and both of us went Hey another Asian lol.

so yeah i was not alone . I did not stay long, the Chch murders muted it.

11. Post